PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
North Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, 2007/04/03 - EmpowerMessaging is pleased to announce that its online SMS messaging application has been integrated into Salesforce, the leading online CRM application. This new service will be known as sms4salesforce.
empowermessaging’s sms4salesforce is a two-way SMS (or Text Messaging) tool that integrates seamlessly into the Salesforce user interface. The benefit for Salesforce users is that they can now access this simple, highly cost effective communication tool and still keep track of their communications via Salesforce. sms4salesforce is available worldwide including the US.
sms4salesforce enables users to send and receive SMS messages from within the familiar environment of their Salesforce dashboard. Current Salesforce users will find the tool easy and intuitive to use as the application has been designed specifically for salesforce and all messages sent can be logged as a Salesforce activity. No additional software or hardware is required and our advanced messaging technology means that, unlike some of our competitors, you do not require a dedicated virtual mobile phone number to send and receive messages. sms4salesforce also includes the ability to send bulk sms messages to multiple Salesforce contacts simultaneously.
Replies to your SMS messages will be sent to your email address. From Outlook® you can then use Salesforce Outlook Edition to associate your email messages with Salesforce records.
- Communication to Staff and Customers-Job notifications to Field Support Staff-Customer Surveys-Reminder Notifications-Schedule Changes-Appointment Reminders-Payment Reminders-Order Confirmations-Product Launches-Marketing Campaigns
Features & Benefits
· Ability to send and receive SMS messages from the Contacts tab in your Salesforce desktop;
· Send the same message to multiple Contacts simultaneously;
· Our superior messaging technology allows you to send and receive SMS replies without the need for a Virtual Mobile Number;
· Enterprise and Unlimited edition users view SMS messages sent from within Salesforce;
· Replies to SMS messages sent to your email address;
· Significantly higher response rate than emailed campaigns;
· Send messages to any country from any country;
· Free, no obligation 30 day trial including 25 message credits to get you started.
empowermessaging (empowermessaging.com) is focused on delivering high value mobile messaging applications that automate business processes, improve services, enhance relationships with both staff and customers and reduce costs.
The empowermessaging product portfolio currently includes: Desktop SMS, Desktop+, Broadcast, Campaign Manager and Staff Match. These applications are delivered over the Internet and accessed via a web browser. Users do not need to download any software and they simply pay a monthly user fee and purchase message credits as required. The services are pre-paid by credit card.
The applications send and receive SMS, MMS and email messages via empowermessaging’s own carrier grade gateways. The empowermessaging service is housed in a Tier 1, carrier grade data centre supplied by WebCentral.
Salesforce.com is a registered trademark of, and Apex, AppExchange and Successforce are trademarks of, salesforce.com, Inc., San Francisco, California. Other names used may be trademarks of their respective owners.