• Adyen Integration for SuitePayments SuiteApp Achieves “Built for NetSuite” Status, Expanding Payment Options for B2B and B2C Merchants across Europe;
• Enabling Omnichannel Payment Processing in any Currency via a Single NetSuite Interface.
NetSuite, Inc., the industry’s leading provider of cloud financials / ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites, today announced that Adyen, a leader in global payments, has joined the NetSuite SuitePayments program to provide global businesses with greater payment options when using the NetSuite SuiteCommerce platform and SuiteCommerce InStore. Leveraging NetSuite’s SuiteCloud Development Platform, Adyen built the Adyen integration for SuitePayments SuiteApp which has achieved “Built for NetSuite”* status. The new SuiteApp allows retail and wholesale distribution businesses to deliver seamless omnichannel payment processing within a single payment solution, which can improve operational efficiency, reduce costs and deliver rich, consistent customer experience.
Headquartered in Amsterdam and San Francisco, Adyen offers a solution that connects directly to Visa, MasterCard, and 250 other payment methods, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices all around the world, Adyen processed over $50B in transactions over 250 payment types in 2015 and serves more than 4,500 businesses, including 7 of the 10 largest U.S. Internet companies and 3 of the top 5 global apparel brands.
Leveraging the powerful and flexible SuiteCloud development platform, SuitePayments allows payment partners to build extensible payment solutions that can be consumed by all current and future modules in NetSuite’s omnichannel commerce product portfolio. For the first time, merchants can enable credit card payments, manage complex alternative payments, offer fraud solutions and conduct EMV card-present solutions globally over a single interface delivered entirely in the cloud, to drive down costs, consolidate providers and create an unbeatable customer experience.
“Whether you are using NetSuite for driving global ecommerce, managing back-end ERP operations, or taking payments in-store, Adyen’s one-platform solution enables you to accept payments across online, mobile or point-of-sale (POS),” said Kamran Zaki, president of Adyen, North America. “We are excited to partner with one of the top cloud ERP providers to offer a one-stop shop for payments that support businesses as they grow internationally.”
“Our partnership with Adyen, through the NetSuite SuitePayments program, will open new opportunities around the globe for our customers,” said Guido Haarmans, SVP of Business Development for Technology Partners, NetSuite. “By bringing together our world-class point-of-sale, ecommerce and ERP product with Adyen’s global payment capabilities we are enabling our joint customers to streamline payment processing and improve the omnichannel customer experience.”
The benefits of the partnership between NetSuite and Adyen include:
• No software integration needed just plug and play: Existing NetSuite customers using the SuitePayments plug in avoid time-consuming and costly systems integration as the software is delivered and managed via NetSuite with Adyen managing the merchant relationship and terminal delivery.
• Less manual labour and improved data: Data reconciliation is captured as it is transacted on the terminal and replicated back to the NetSuite database in real-time, reducing time spent on manual data entry. The database also keeps a central real-time record of inventory, SKU, ledger controls and accounting.
• A single source of truth: As everything is centrally managed in NetSuite, retail customers can rely on a single source of truth for inventory and order management.
• Payment method agnostic: Adyen connects with Visa, MasterCard, and 250 other payment methods, meaning B2B and B2C merchants can use NetSuite with their preferred payment method.
*Built for NetSuite is a program for NetSuite SuiteCloud Developer Network (SDN) partners that provides them with information, resources and a method to verify that their applications and integrations, built using the NetSuite SuiteCloud Computing Platform, meet NetSuite’s standards and best practices. The Built for NetSuite program is designed to give NetSuite customers additional confidence that SuiteApps have been built to meet these standards.
The Adyen payments platform (adyen.com) provides businesses with a single solution to accept payments anywhere in the world. Built in-house, it is an end-to-end infrastructure connecting users directly to Visa, MasterCard, and 250 other payment methods, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in store.
In 1998, NetSuite (netsuite.com) pioneered the Cloud Computing revolution, establishing the world’s first company dedicated to delivering business applications over the Internet. Today, NetSuite provides a suite of cloud-based financials / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and omnichannel commerce software that runs the business of more than 30,000 companies, organisations, and subsidiaries in more than 100 countries.
NetSuite and the NetSuite logo are service marks of NetSuite Inc. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.