• Paycorp Integration for SuitePayments SuiteApp Achieves “Built for NetSuite” Status, Expanding Payment Options for B2B and B2C Merchants in Australia and New Zealand;
• Enabling Omnichannel Payment Processing in any Currency via a Single NetSuite Interface.
Leveraging NetSuite’s SuiteCloud Development Platform, Paycorp built the Paycorp integration for SuitePayments SuiteApp which has achieved “Built for NetSuite”* status. The new SuiteApp allows retail and wholesale distribution customers to deliver seamless omnichannel payment processing within a single payment solution, improving operational efficiency, and minimising the reconciliation of payment data while offering consumers a rich, interactive and intuitive shopping experience.
Paycorp is a leading Australian provider of enterprise payment processing solutions, headquartered in Sydney, Australia and Colombo, Sri Lanka. Paycorp has significant international expertise and can act as a local online Payment Solutions Provider (PSP), offering cutting-edge payment solutions to help organisations become PCI compliant, consolidate payment collection methods and improve efficiencies in managing receivables.
Leveraging the powerful and flexible SuiteCloud development platform, SuitePayments allows payment partners to build extensible payment solutions that can be consumed by all current and future modules in NetSuite’s omnichannel commerce product portfolio. For the first time, merchants can enable credit card payments, manage complex alternative payments, offer fraud solutions and conduct EMV card-present solutions globally over a single interface delivered entirely in the cloud, to drive down costs, consolidate providers and create an unbeatable customer experience.
As part of the agreement, Paycorp will also support payments for SuiteCommerce InStore customers in Australia and New Zealand for the first time. SuiteCommerce InStore is the first system that integrates comprehensive omnichannel capabilities into an enterprise-class, mobile-first, point-of-sale (POS) solution, seamlessly unifying the online and in-store customer journey. The cloud-based integrated Card Present (CP) terminal solution, provided by Paycorp, makes it possible for retailers to process in-store transactions through a centrally-managed, fully integrated NetSuite service, eliminating the need to enter transaction amounts, conduct manual POS reconciliations, or deploy and manage in-store POS software and integrations on site. The solution also enables sales associates with complete inventory and customer information to engage shoppers more effectively, drive sales and provide a satisfying customer experience. Paycorp is NetSuite’s certified payments provider in Australia and New Zealand to supply Card Present for SuiteCommerce InStore and Card not Present for SuiteCommerce Online.
David Bray, Sales Director, Retail ANZ, NetSuite said: “Today’s consumers demand a seamless, unified shopping experience. They expect the ability to shop, pay and receive merchandise no matter where they are or when they are shopping. To respond to this, retailers need to move beyond the disconnected, standalone systems of the past and achieve a holistic view of the customer, orders and the business and the only way to do this is through cloud technology. The partnership with Paycorp is a strategic move in enabling a seamless and integrated experience for both the retailer and their customers. We selected Paycorp for its proven industry experience and trusted expertise in payment processing.”
John Caliguri, Managing Director at Paycorp said: “Our partnership with NetSuite aims to enhance the customer experience and engagement both online and in store, across the merchant’s entire retail network. We’re delighted to deliver this critical element to NetSuite’s cloud service, bringing this uniquely integrated payment service to this market that enables retailers to have just one point of integration to manage, no matter the channel be it online, over the phone, in store or via a mobile app all the while reducing manual data entry and providing a single source of truth.”
Additional benefits of the partnership for Australia and New Zealand retailers and wholesale distribution businesses include:
• No software integration needed just plug and play: Existing NetSuite customers using the SuitePayments plug in avoid time-consuming and costly systems integration as the software is delivered and managed via NetSuite with Paycorp managing the merchant relationship and terminal delivery.
• Less manual labour and improved data: Data reconciliation is captured as it is transacted on the terminal and replicated back to the NetSuite database in real-time, reducing time spent on manual data entry. The database also keeps a central real-time record of inventory, SKU, ledger controls and accounting.
• A single source of truth: As everything is centrally managed in NetSuite, retail customers can rely on a single source of truth for inventory and order management.
• Merchant agnostic: Paycorp has direct relationships with all major banks, meaning B2B and B2C merchants can use NetSuite with their preferred financial institution.
* Built for NetSuite is a program for NetSuite SuiteCloud Developer Network (SDN) partners that provides them with information, resources and a method to verify that their applications and integrations, built using the NetSuite SuiteCloud Computing Platform, meet new NetSuite standards and best practices. The Built for NetSuite program is designed to give NetSuite customers additional confidence that SuiteApps have been built to meet these standards.
In 1998, NetSuite (netsuite.com) pioneered the Cloud Computing revolution, establishing the world’s first company dedicated to delivering business applications over the Internet. Today, NetSuite provides a suite of cloud-based financials / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and omnichannel commerce software that runs the business of more than 30,000 companies, organisations, and subsidiaries in more than 100 countries.
Founded in Sydney, Australia in 1998 as a pure play Software Development company, Paycorp (paycorp.com.au) provides cutting-edge payment solutions to help organisations become PCI compliant, consolidate payment collection methods and improve efficiencies in managing receivables. Our global technology reach coupled with extensive industry expertise enables and encourages us to provide payment solutions and services to Financial Institutions and Enterprise clients in a number of countries. Paycorp has customers ranging from all sizes, from start-ups to major online, consumer and business brands.
NOTE: NetSuite and the NetSuite logo are service marks of NetSuite Inc. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.