PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Lexington, KY, United States, 2016/09/27 - Leading financial services industry analyst firm recognizes Kofax Onboarding Agility for omnichannel customer acquisition, cross-sell and onboarding capabilities - Lexmark.com. NYSE: LXK
• Lexmark International, a global technology leader, was awarded the XCelent Award for Advanced Technology by Celent in its 2016 Omnichannel Customer Acquisition 2.0 Vendor Spectrum report. Celent is an independent research and consulting firm that provides technology and business strategy advice to the global financial services industry.
• Celent compared product from five vendors in six key areas: product and channel support; mechanisms to reduce data entry; identity verification mechanism support; customer communication, qualification and cross-sell; account funding capabilities; and dashboard, reporting and analytics.
• The XCelent Award for Advanced Technology is chosen from the report and recognizes Lexmark’s Kofax Onboarding Agility™ for its high level of technological sophistication and flexibility. In the report, Onboarding Agility earned high marks in system client and server architecture, deployment options, no-code configuration flexibility, and legacy system integration mechanisms and experience.
• Kofax Onboarding Agility is a flexible and extensible solution framework that automates and streamlines new customer onboarding processes for organizations in banking, insurance and other markets. Built on the Kofax TotalAgility® platform, Onboarding Agility leverages proven mobile, multichannel capture, process automation, dynamic case management, customer communications management, electronic signature and analytics capabilities to accelerate the onboarding process and improve the customer experience.
• The Celent 2016 Omnichannel Customer Acquisition 2.0 Vendor Spectrum is available now for paid download. The Kofax Onboarding Agility assessment can be accessed free of charge via the Kofax website.
“Omnichannel customer acquisition is of rapidly growing interest among financial institutions, with many still over reliant on the branch for customer acquisition. The need for solutions uniquely addressing omnichannel customer acquisition arises from the combination of rapidly changing consumer expectations alongside vexing constraints imposed by legacy channel and core systems,” commented Bob Meara, senior analyst at Celent. “In comparing technologies for this report, we found that Kofax’s more polished “no-code” design tool allows institutions to configure a wide range of solution parameters without involving IT, a real differentiator that earned Kofax Onboarding Agility a perfect score in the category and contributed significantly to its win of the XCelent Award for Advanced Technology.”
“Successful customer acquisition and onboarding efforts are essential to the future of every financial services organization. It’s imperative to deliver a frictionless and positive experience for customers regardless of their engagement preferences,” said Reynolds C. Bish, vice president of Lexmark and president of Lexmark Enterprise Software. “Celent’s recognition of Kofax Onboarding Agility with the XCelent Award for Advanced Technology further validates the merits of this solution and our ability to provide organizations a comprehensive, unified platform that meets today’s elevated consumer expectations.”
Lexmark (lexmark.com) creates enterprise software, hardware and services that remove the inefficiencies of information silos and disconnected processes, connecting people to the information they need at the moment they need it.
Lexmark, the Lexmark logo, Open the possibilities, Kofax Onboarding Agility and Kofax TotalAgility are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.