These new patents follow the noteworthy expansion of the company’s patent holdings from the previous year. The growth of its patent library is targeted at protecting the technology investments of Noble Systems’ clients.
The new patents are related to a number of Noble Systems’ omnichannel customer contact product offerings in such areas as TCPA compliant wireless number dialing, data security, speech analytics, strategy planning, and interaction management. The technology innovations patented include:
• 9,241, 070 entitled "Providing Compliance Enforcement for Manually Dialed Wireless Numbers in a Contact Center Using Callback Functionality"
• 9,256, 774 entitled "Using QR Codes to Generate an Electronic Consent Database"
• 9,299, 343 entitled "Contact Center Speech Analytics System Having Multiple Speech Analytics Engines"
• 9,307, 084 entitled "Protecting Sensitive Information Provided by a Party to a Contact Center"
• 9,313, 632 and 9,325, 841 entitled "Determining Whether the Local Time for a Location Where a Mobile Device is Located is Within a Calling Window of Time"
• 9,319, 525 entitled "Best Time to Call Parties Having Multiple Contacts"
• 9,350, 861 entitled "Using Location Based Services for Determining a Calling Window"
• 9,350, 866 entitled "Using a Speech Analytics System to Offer Callbacks"
• 9,363, 374 entitled "Using a Speech Analytics System to Control Pre-Recorded Scripts for Debt Collection Calls"
• 9,363, 378 entitled "Processing Stored Voice Messages to Identify Non-Semantic Message Characteristics"
• 9,374, 459 entitled "Integrating Two-Dimensional Bar Codes and Embedded Links with Call Center Operation"
“Noble Systems has been introducing companies to smart customer contact technologies for more than 26 years,” said Jim Noble, President and CEO of Noble Systems. “Developing those tools is just one part of the process. Protecting our customers’ investments in their Noble technology is a vital step in providing solutions they can rely on not only now, but also long into the future.”
About Noble Systems
Noble Systems Corporation (noblesystems.com) is a global leader in the customer communications industry, providing innovative solutions for Unified Communications, Workforce Management, and Analytics. Tens of thousands of agents at 4,000+ client installations worldwide use Noble platforms to manage millions of customer contacts each day. Noble offers a unified suite of inbound, outbound and blended omnichannel communications, strategy planning, and resource management tools for companies of all sizes. Our premise, cloud, and innovative premise/cloud hybrid platforms include ACD, predictive dialing, blended processing, recording and monitoring, IVR, messaging, interaction analytics, decisioning, and workforce management.