PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
New Taipei City, Taiwan, 2016/07/26 - Korenix JetNet 7852G-4XG Industrial 48G+4x10G L3 Routing Server Switch is one of the Korenix cutting-edge products with advanced Cyber Security functions, can best applied in the data center as core switches - Korenix.com.
The JetNet 7852G-4XG is equipped with 48 10/100/1000 Base-TX ports and 4 x 1/10 GbE dual speed SFP+ ports, can transmit large amount of data quick and smooth. The advanced Cyber Security Function including DHCP snooping, IP Source Guard, Dynamic ARP Inspection, and Denial of Service, can well protect the users’ privacy, at the meanwhile, prevent the users’ from suffering from cyber-attacks. Advance Cyber Redundancy function such as Korenix patented MSR Ring Redundancy Technology, assures the working networks staying normal under abnormal situations. The L3 features allow different network domains to communicate easily.
“The technologies are growing too fast, and nowadays, large data transmissions and all kinds of internet connections happen every single second, therefore, we have to put more attention than ever before to protect the data from being attacked, interrupted, stolen, you name it. And this is why we added the advanced Cyber Security functions to our recent models such as JetNet 7852G-4XG. The users should take not only stable and fast connections, but also how well your machine and data is protected into consideration when choosing the fittest switch to use” said Korenix Product Manager.
Korenix JetNet 7852G-4XG Features:
• 48 GTX, 4 1/10GbE dual speed SFP+ uplink ports;
• Advanced Cyber Security DHCP Snooping, IP Source Guard, Dynamic ARP Inspection, Denial of Service;
• (DoS) protection, L2/L3/L4 Access Control List (ACL);
• Advanced Cyber Redundancy MSR, MLAG (Multi-Chassis LAG);
• Advanced L3 OSPFv3, BGP4, VRRP, 32-way ECMP;
• Friendly Device and Auto Network Topology utility;
• Redundant power inputs with universal 110/220 VAC power, hot-swappable;
• - 10 to 55°C operating temperature.