PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Dumont, NJ, United States, 2007/03/28 - Billing Precision will host a webinar on Computer-Aided Intelligent Coding on April 9, 2007. Computer-Aided Intelligent Coding technology helps chiropractors improve practice profitability and reduce audit risk.
Billing Precision, the leading provider of chiropractic practice management solutions, will host an online interactive seminar on Computer-Aided Intelligent Coding on April 9, 2007.
Inexact and inconsistent coding increases the risks of undercharging, overcharging, and post-payment audit. Coding is difficult because of the large volume and intricacy of coding rules, payer-specific rule modifications, regulatory dynamics, and a disconnect between charge generation and claim follow up phases within revenue processing cycle. Only experienced coders can handle such complexity but experience too often turns into handicap as, in the absence of a reliable self-correcting process, the coder or the follow up person may repeat the same mistake over and over.
Thorough knowledge and correct application of coding rules at the charge generation stage of claim processing cycle have the highest potential to expedite the entire revenue cycle. Computer aided intelligent coding offers multiple advantages:
• Dynamic - Adjusts for changes in regulations, practice operations, and payer specifics.
• Precise - Matches codes to EMR and alerts in real time about potential coding errors, such as confusing modifiers 51 and 59 for repeat procedure or test.
• Defensive - Allows for real-time profiling of coding patterns to alert about potential audit flag.
• Reliable - Facilitates end-of-day juxtaposition of visits with charges, avoiding unpaid visits.
• Inexpensive - Eliminates extra data entry step and associated costs, placing the doctor in control of coding and billing.
About Billing Precision
Billing Precision, LLC is the leading provider of comprehensive chiropractic clinic management solutions, a national Third Party Billing Service Certified by New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance, and a Platinum Business Partner of Association of New Jersey Chiropractors.
Billing Precision unites individual clinic owners into a powerful community of profitable and compliant managers focused on patient care and practice growth. Billing Precision tracks payer performance from a single point of control, shares billing compliance rules globally, and creates massive economies of scale.