• Barracuda and CallidusCloud announced a relationship to embed the CudaSign eSignature platform into the CallidusCloud incentive compensation software offering.
• CudaSign for CallidusCloud helps speed compensation processes, enabling sales reps to get paid faster, HR teams to more easily track signatures, and compliance with internal policies.
• Barracuda is demonstrating the CudaSign eSignature platform at the CallidusCloud C3 event, May 9-11, at the Wynn Las Vegas.
Barracuda and Callidus Software, Inc. today announced a relationship to embed the CudaSign eSignature platform into the CallidusCloud incentive compensation software offering to help drive sales productivity. CudaSign for CallidusCloud enables customers to speed compensation processes, helps ensure sales reps get paid faster, enables HR teams to more easily track signatures, and enables compliance with internal policies.
Together, CallidusCloud and CudaSign are enabling customers to rapidly and efficiently simplify backend processes for sales incentive compensation. Using CudaSign for CallidusCloud, administrators can review and approve compensation plans with a few simple clicks. The plans then can be easily forwarded for signature and stored for recordkeeping. Barracuda is demonstrating the CudaSign eSignature platform at the C3 event this week, May 9-11, at the Wynn Las Vegas.
“CallidusCloud is about helping sales people be more successful, and nothing impacts success more than productivity,” said Eric Brown, Executive Vice President, Sales at CallidusCloud. “We provide customers with powerful data that drives business, including sales incentives that impact sales cycles. CudaSign enables us to close the gap faster, with proven mobile solutions to reduce document turnaround time and create a seamless user experience for sales teams globally.”
“eSignature has proven to be a very effective way to improve productivity, particularly for sales organizations looking to simplify the user experience and quickly implement incentive programs that drive growth,” said Ken Grohe, SVP & GM Emerging Technologies at Barracuda. “We are thrilled to bring CudaSign to CallidusCloud customers with a seamless experience to improve the sales cycle.”
Designed for the mobile enterprise, CudaSign helps companies improve workflow processes, speed execution time for sales organizations, and meet compliance requirements from any device. Highlights include:
• Send Documents For Signatures Get signatures from any device by emailing a link to sign, embedding the document online, or collecting a signature in person on any iOS or Android device.
• Securely Archive Documents All documents are stored with a detailed audit trail, including validation of those who signed the documents. Export documents to a wide range of storage locations including Salesforce.com, Dropbox, and more.
• Sign Anywhere Available online or with iOS and Android applications, CudaSign has been the top ranked eSignature app in the Apple App store for 3 years!
• Integrate With Leading Business Applications CudaSign integrates with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, Netsuite, Sharepoint, Office 365, and other solutions, to better automate existing processes.
• Private Cloud/On-Premises Use CudaSign in a private cloud or on-premises environment, as allowing local security and control as needed.
CudaSign, with over 40,000 customers and almost four million users, is a full-featured, easy to use, and cost effective eSignature solution. CudaSign regularly wins awards for ease of use, and has intuitive and popular mobile apps for iOS and Android. CudaSign has integrations with Salesforce, SharePoint, Office365, Google Apps for Work, and many other platforms. In addition, CudaSign offers SaaS, public cloud, and private cloud deployment options with the same underlying API. This flexibility enables customers to leverage the power and usability of the CudaSign eSignature platform, while meeting their particular security and compliance requirements.
About Barracuda Networks, Inc.
Barracuda (barracuda.com) simplifies IT with cloud-enabled solutions that empower customers to protect their networks, applications, and data, regardless of where they reside. These powerful, easy-to-use and affordable solutions are trusted by more than 150,000 organizations worldwide and are delivered in appliance, virtual appliance, cloud and hybrid deployments. Barracuda’s customer-centric business model focuses on delivering high-value, subscription-based IT solutions that provide end-to-end network and data security.
About Callidus Cloud
Callidus Software, Inc. (calliduscloud.com), doing business as CallidusCloud®, is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing, learning and customer experience solutions. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate configure price quote, and streamline sales compensation -- driving bigger deals, faster. Approximately 4,700 leading organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud to optimize the lead to money process to close more deals for more money in record time.
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements regarding the potential benefits, performance, and functionality of CudaSign. You should not place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements because they involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that are, in some cases, beyond the Company's control and that could cause the Company's results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Factors that could materially affect the Company's business and financial results include, but are not limited to customer response to the Company's products, as well as those factors set forth in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company expressly disclaims any intent or obligation to update the forward-looking information to reflect events that occur or circumstances that exist after the date of this press release.