PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
London, United Kingdom, 2016/04/13 - Belgian Wearable Technology Innovator Can Gain Scalability, Flexibility and Efficiency with NetSuite Cloud ERP - Zembro.com / NetSuite.com. NYSE: N; ORCL
NetSuite, Inc., the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites, today announced that Zembro (zembro.com), the Belgium-based creator of the first intelligent armband specially designed for the elderly, has selected NetSuite to meet its ERP and CRM needs. The company is now running its mission critical business processes including billing, inventory management, customer relationship management (CRM) and multi-currency management for Euros and British Pounds on NetSuite. In the next phase it will implement financials and accounting together with NetSuite Global Systems Integrator partner Deloitte.
After his father-in-law fell in the garden and was alone for two days, Harry Demey co-founded Zembro to help avoid future accidents for others and to strengthen the connection between families. Having created the Zembro bracelet and app, the company knew it would need a modern, flexible and scalable financial system to support its growth. After evaluating multiple ERP systems, Zembro selected NetSuite for its robust functionality, ability to scale, cloud-based architecture and sophisticated customisation capabilities.
“NetSuite’s modern interface and strong track record with start-ups and fast-growing businesses was a critical factor in our decision,” said Johan de Geyter, CEO of Zembro. “We’re confident we’re well positioned for growth and able to take our business to customers around the globe.”
NetSuite Global Systems Integrator partner Deloitte worked with Zembro to implement NetSuite, going live in March 2016 just 100 days after starting the project.
NetSuite can deliver the following key features and benefits to Zembro including:
• Inventory management that provides visibility into stock levels and when to replenish, helping to avoid out of stock or over-stock issues.
• Rapid deployment that enabled Zembro to get up and running with NetSuite very quickly, in a matter of weeks vs. years.
• A 360-degree view of its customers, which allows the company to provide better customer support and service.
• A flexible and agile platform, the NetSuite SuiteCloud Platform, that easily enables the company to customise NetSuite to meet its business requirements and to integrate with other complimentary third-party solutions.
• Built-in business intelligence that gives the company real-time access to its business performance to facilitate better decision making.
Today, more than 30,000 companies and subsidiaries depend on NetSuite to run complex, mission-critical business processes globally in the cloud. Since its inception in 1998, NetSuite (netsuite.com) has established itself as the leading provider of cloud-based financials/enterprise resource planning (ERP) and omnichannel commerce software applications for businesses of all sizes. Many FORTUNE 100 companies rely on NetSuite to accelerate innovation and business transformation. NetSuite continues its success in delivering the best cloud business management software to businesses around the world, enabling them to lower IT costs significantly while increasing productivity, as the global adoption of the cloud accelerates.
NetSuite and the NetSuite logo are service marks of NetSuite Inc. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.