Dedication to providing a best-in-class member experience is a fundamental operating principal for PSCU, the nation’s leading credit union service organization. This means being available at any hour, every day, and through multiple channels for the 18 million members of its 800 plus owner credit unions. PSCU has tapped Avaya, a global leader in business communications software, systems and services, to help enhance its current contact center into an omni-channel consumer engagement contact center operation capable of multi-media interactions and maximum efficiency of reliability.
Greg Graham, vice president of Infrastructure for PSCU, said:
“Collaboration is one of the key ways in which we strive to deliver upon the promise of providing an unparalleled member experience. When PSCU decided to elevate its contact center to the next level, the response from Avaya demonstrated that they were the right partner to help make that happen. Avaya was the only company that offered Transformation services, which looks at our entire business and not just the IT department. This comprehensive approach is why we put our business in their hands.”
The partnership will bring multiple benefits to PSCU, its credit union owners and their members:
• Elevated stability: Underscoring its commitment to 24/7/365 service, enhancements include reduced risk through faster disaster recovery. In the event one center is offline for any reason network, environmental or other incoming interactions will continue to be seamlessly distributed among the other centers.
• Increased efficiency: The Avaya platform will simplify agent workflow and training. Streamlining the agent experience can help reduce agent stress and increase member satisfaction by lowering the effort required by both agents and credit union members.
• Expanded feature functionality: PSCU will add more communications channels to its contact center mix, including web chat, email and potentially video, increasing both interaction richness and accessibility for members.
• Better segmentation, security and service for each member credit union: Multi-tenancy and advanced call routing will help improve security and call handling, as well a maximize efficiencies by better balancing volumes among the 1,200 agents in PSCU’s multiple locations.
• Clearer alignment between technology, business strategies and results: Avaya Customer Engagement Transformation consulting services will work with PSCU to identify, map and achieve opportunities for improvements in business performance, service delivery, member and employee satisfaction.
• More time to focus on new services and develop new features: By engaging Avaya Managed Services to keep its contact center infrastructure running in peak condition, PSCU can focus on higher priorities like delivering new services and features.
• A framework for ongoing innovation: PSCU’s commitment to continually innovate and improve services will be underpinned by a highly flexible, standards-based platform that is built to simplify application development and integration.
“The depth of care that PSCU delivers to its members demands the best-in-class technology and professional services that Avaya delivers. This is much more than a technology upgrade: it’s an ongoing strategic relationship that has the power to digitally transform the economics of this organization.”
Derrell James, SVP for U.S. Sales and Global Services Sales, Avaya
Established in 1977, PSCU (St. Petersburg, Fla.) (pscu.com) is the nation's leading credit union service organization (CUSO). The company is owned by 800 plus member credit unions representing over 18.2 million credit, debit, prepaid, online bill payment and mobile accounts. Comprehensive 24/7/365 member support is delivered through contact centers located throughout the United States.
Avaya (avaya.com) is a leading provider of solutions that enable customer and team engagement across multiple channels and devices for better customer experience, increased productivity and enhanced financial performance. Its world-class contact center and unified communications technologies and services are available in a wide variety of flexible on-premises and cloud deployment options that seamlessly integrate with non-Avaya applications. The Avaya Engagement Environment enables third parties to create and customize business applications for competitive advantage. The Avaya fabric-based networking solutions help simplify and accelerate the deployment of business critical applications and services.
Certain statements contained in this press release may be forward-looking statements. These statements may be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as "anticipate," "believe," "continue," "could," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "may," "might," "plan," "potential," "predict," "should" or "will" or other similar terminology. We have based these forward-looking statements on our current expectations, assumptions, estimates and projections. While we believe these are reasonable, such forward looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. These and other important factors may cause our actual results to differ materially from any future results expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. For a list and description of such risks and uncertainties, please refer to Avaya's filings with the SEC that are available at sec.gov. Avaya disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements.
All trademarks identified by ®, TM, or SM are registered marks, trademarks, and service marks, respectively, of Avaya Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.