PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Las Vegas, NV, United States, 2016/02/29 - Healthcare, Client Experience, Cloud and Data Centers, Company News and Information, Global Networks, Internet of Things and M2M, Managed Security - Verizon.com. NYSE, NASDAQ: VZ
Las Vegas will be home to the HiMSS 2016 Conference & Exhibition (Feb. 29-March 4) and Verizon Enterprise Solutions (Main Level 2, Halls A-D, #4454) will again have a major presence. HIMSS 2016 is expected to draw over 50,000 attendees and is the largest health IT conference.
Verizon health IT experts will be on hand to highlight how organizations across the delivery continuum leverage the company’s solutions to enable digital healthcare transformation initiatives to drive enterprise innovation, operational efficiency and seamless user experiences.
Verizon’s main booth (Main Level 2, Halls A-D, #4454) will feature the Digital Experience Center, an interactive and highly personalized way for visitors to explore the company’s health IT portfolio and see how the solutions are being deployed to drive tangible results. Verizon also has a presence in other areas of HiMSS 2016 Conference & Exhibition.
• Connected Health Experience (Lower Level 1, Marco Polo, Booth 15004) Explore how emerging wireless and connected technologies address patient and consumer engagement, manage chronic conditions and create efficiencies in the healthcare system.
• Interoperability Showcase (Lower Level 1, Hall G) Discover how interoperability is playing a critical role in the evolution of health IT and the full spectrum of care delivery. Experts from ICSA Labs, an independent division of Verizon, will be on hand to discuss how interoperability is changing the future of healthcare.
• Verizon Social Media Center (Main Level 2, Venetian Ballroom, Booth 7131) Share your digital health IT stories via Twitter and be entered into a daily prize drawing.
In addition, Verizon health IT experts (verizon.com) will deliver insightful and timely addresses to HIMSS attendees, exploring a wide range of topics.
• “Disruptive Women in Healthcare, Tech and Management: Business Savvy and Swagger” (Tuesday, March 1 at 2:30 pm., San Paulo-Room 3405). Nancy Green, global healthcare practice lead.
• “Beyond the IHE Connectathon: Getting Rigor into Testing IHE Profiles for Better Deployment” (Tuesday, March 1 at 3:00 pm., Interoperability Showcase). Amit Trivedi, healthcare program manager, ICSA Labs.
• “Intelligent Healthcare: Capturing the Possibilities of the Internet of Things” (Tuesday, March 1 at 4:45 pm., Connected Health Pavilion). Glenn Eggert, director of healthcare mobility.
• “ConCert by HIMSS: The Trusted Solution for Interoperability” (Wednesday, March 2 at 12:00 pm., Interoperability Showcase). Michelle Knighton, manager of health IT testing, ICSA Labs.
• “Secure and Reliable Data Exchange with IoT Devices” (Wednesday, March 2 at 4:00 pm., HIMSS Theater-Session 169). Vinny Sakore, assistant HIPAA security officer, and Amit Trivedi, healthcare program manager, ICSA Labs.
• “Implementing A Program to Advance Immunization-Related Capabilities within EHRs and Other Clinical Software” (Thursday, March 3 at 12:30 pm., Interoperability Showcase). Michelle Knighton, manager of health IT testing, ICSA Labs.
Visit the Verizon Enterprise Solutions website for information on our health IT solutions.