WHAT: Check Point® Software Technologies Ltd will showcase its award-winning Mobile Threat Prevention at Mobile World Congress, taking place this week in Barcelona. Check Point, a first-time exhibitor at the event, will demonstrate its leading security solutions, explore new vulnerabilities and show how cybercriminals use mobile devices, apps and networks to compromise privacy and data security.
Check Point has experienced significant market adoption of Mobile Threat Prevention since launch just over six months ago. The solution is currently in use by dozens of new customers across all industries, most notably Samsung Research America (SRA), a wholly owned subsidiary of technology innovator Samsung Electronics Company, South Korea.
• "Check Point’s year of growth in our mobile security business demonstrates our leadership in the global effort to thwart cybercrime," said Michael Shaulov, head of mobility product management, Check Point. "Since mobile devices are front and center in the enterprise, Mobile World Congress was a natural opportunity to showcase our advanced mobile security solutions."
• "Check Point’s Mobile Threat Prevention is the best zero-day malware protection available for our mobile devices," said Steven Lentz, director of information security at SRA. "Check Point prevents compromised devices from accessing our network. With Check Point, our IP is secure and that’s peace of mind."
Check Point Mobile Threat Prevention features include:
• Discovery of several sophisticated mobile threats, including Certifi-gate and Brain Test, which affect millions of devices worldwide, and all of which can be prevented by using Check Point Mobile Threat Prevention.
• New product enhancements including an all-new iOS app; improvements to the Android app; and a redesigned administrative interface intended to make mobile threat management fast, easy and cost-effective.
• The MaaS360® platform advanced behavioral risk analysis capabilities for mobile devices, apps and networks, enabling automatic mitigation of sophisticated threats.
WHO: Check Point experts are available for interviews during Mobile World Congress to discuss and demonstrate Check Point Mobile Threat Prevention. Executives can also provide insight on mobile security trends, as well as cybersecurity for the Internet of Things including the company’s latest vulnerability research on how hackers can outsmart Smart TVs to gain full access to a user’s home network.
WHERE: Visit Check Point in Hall 8 at Stand 8.0D29 in the Internet of Things Pavilion and at the VMware booth, located in Hall 3 Stand 3K10.
About Check Point Software Technologies Ltd
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd (checkpoint.com), the largest pure-play security vendor globally, provides industry-leading solutions and protects customers from cyberattacks with an unmatched catch rate of malware and other types of attacks. Check Point offers a complete security architecture defending the entire enterprise, from networks to mobile devices, in addition to the most comprehensive and intuitive security management. Check Point protects over 100,000 organizations of all sizes. At Check Point, we secure the future.