• Noble Harmony v5 Offers Improved User Experience for Noble Systems’ Mobile Contact Center Management Tool;
• Unified contact center technology leader upgrades its award-winning web-based manager toolset.
Noble Systems Corporation, a global leader in unified contact center technology solutions, announced the release of Noble® Harmony 5, adding to the power of its web-based supervisor interface for remote and mobile contact center management. Noble Harmony version 5 features a re-designed user interface and enhanced tools for agent and group maintenance, manager wallboard, and quality assurance and recording. Like its predecessors, Harmony 5 supports multiple browsers and operating systems and is accessible on tablets, smart phones, laptops, and desktops.
Noble Harmony provides remote and mobile access to Noble’s award-winning management tools from virtually any web-enabled device, allowing managers to easily stay on top of contact center activities, wherever they may be located. Managers can organize workgroups, configure workflows, monitor agent activities and compliance, define alerts to be triggered on specific conditions, quickly analyze results, audit changes, and more.
Key enhancements and features include:
• Enhanced User Experience: improved ease of use for managers, including new wallboard interface, updated menus, improved data displays, and more intuitive navigation;
• Upgraded Agent Maintenance Tools: manage agents, groups, and resources more efficiently with more access to manager tools from the mobile-friendly Harmony workspace;
• Enriched Supervisor Wallboard: personalize the supervisor desktop and customize dashboards and layouts for monitoring real-time performance, including new widgets for agent, application, IVR, lines, lists, and multichannel activities;
• Advanced QA Management: integration with Noble’s quality assurance tools, including audio and video recordings, Real-time Speech Analytics, and scorecard design.
Noble Harmony 5 is a part of Noble’s browser-agnostic mobile management platform, which works with most major browser applications (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.) to connect contact center managers to their reporting and management data. Due to its flexible architecture and HTML5 design, Harmony 5 is accessible on devices that utilize Windows, Android, Linux, MacOS, or iOS operating systems.
“High-performance contact centers compete in a global marketplace that has moved beyond the traditional wired-workstation models. Remote and mobile management access is a necessity in today’s distributed business environments,” said Chris Hodges, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “With Harmony, Noble clients have access to real-time performance statistics and the ability to manage resources from anywhere, at any time.”
About Noble Systems
Noble Systems Corporation (noblesystems.com) is a global leader in the customer communications industry, providing innovative solutions for Unified Communications, Business Process Management and Analytics. Tens of thousands of agents at 4,000+ client installations worldwide use Noble platforms to manage millions of customer contacts each day. Noble offers a unified suite of multi-channel inbound, outbound and blended contact processing, strategy planning, and resource management tools for companies of all sizes. Our premise, cloud, and innovative premise/cloud hybrid platforms include ACD, predictive dialing, blended processing, recording and monitoring, IVR, messaging, interaction analytics and workforce management.