Metalogix, the premier provider of unified cloud software to migrate, manage and secure content across enterprise collaboration platforms, today announced the enhanced version of Metalogix Essentials for Office 365. Essentials enables organizations to optimize the management of their content throughout the entire lifecycle from creation to archival from a single management console along with new backup and data protection for Microsoft Exchange.
The latest version of Essentials for Office 365 provides comprehensive backup and data protection for Exchange Online, alongside the existing OneDrive and SharePoint functionality which allows IT to quickly create, manage and restore backups of site collections, lists, libraries, content mailboxes, and individual OneDrives to local or cloud storage. Additionally, it provides the option for seamless restore operations with zero downtime for business continuity.
“The migration and daily management of a SharePoint environment can be a difficult task for any size company,” said Microsoft MVP and Appriver Senior SharePoint Escalation Lead David Petree. “Essentials for Office 365 by Metalogix provides a simple and complete set of tools needed to move, manage and secure our customer’s valuable information to Office 365 for a successful migration and ongoing content management.”
Essentials for Office 365 Features Include:
• Exchange Online Backup: Expanding on the existing Office 365 backup solution for SharePoint and OneDrive, administrators can now backup and restore content from Exchange Online Mailboxes while normalizing the data
• Granular Migration: Gives administrators the flexibility to migrate content, lists, libraries, sites, workflows, webparts, permissions and metadata from multiple sources;
• Security and Permissions Management: Allows administrators to discover, analyze, and manage users and permissions across multiple site collections and farms (including license, permissions and content);
• Information Manager: Gives users the power to maintain their own content through the use of a centrally-deployed application that puts the controls right in the ribbon of their SharePoint interface. Administrators can grant users access to their files and the ability to tag, move, upload/download in bulk while freeing IT resources for critical management operations;
• Ready for SharePoint 2016 Beta: The Essentials platform is fully compatible with the SharePoint 2016 beta, bringing the functionality across all versions of SharePoint.
“Enterprises are making a rapid shift to the cloud and Microsoft Office 365 is the fastest growing cloud collaboration platform enabling them to increase workforce productivity as they make the transformation to the cloud,” said Damon Tompkins, Senior Vice President of Corporate and Business Development, Metalogix. “Organizations are managing multiple collaboration silos and exploding data growth - which increases complexity, availability and security risk. We understand our customers’ challenges and are providing them an easy and safe path to the cloud through a single management software platform to migrate, manage and secure their content throughout its lifecycle. Our mission is to provide CIOs and CSOs the assurance they need to optimize the performance and increase availability of their collaboration content while reducing the threat of data loss and internal data leaks.”
Metalogix Essentials for Office 365 is available now with pricing starting at $8 per user per annum.
To request your free demo, please visit Essentials for Office 365
Metalogix (metalogix.com) is the premier provider of unified management software to migrate, manage and secure content across enterprise collaboration platforms in the cloud and on-premises. Over 22,000 clients trust Metalogix to optimize the availability, performance and security of their content across the collaboration lifecycle. For more information call us at +1 202-609-9100.
Media Contact: Nicole Gorman - The Ventana Group
P: 508-397-0131 - E: ngorman[.]theventanagroup.com.