PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Huntsville, AL, United States, 2015/10/14 - POWERNET America, Inc. has been verified as a service-disabled veteran-owned small business, and has been added to the Veteran VIP database at vip.vetbiz.gov by the Department of Veterans Affairs, Center for Veterans Enterprise.
POWERNET America, Inc. is eligible to participate in Veterans First Contracting Program opportunities with the VA.
POWERNET America, Inc. is a service disabled, veteran owned and Small Disadvantaged Business headquartered in Huntsville, AL. POWERNET America, Inc. is also a Minority business Enterprise (MBE). At POWERNET, we are passionate about helping our customers successfully meet their business objectives. POWERNET "Fast Track" top-quality IT professional services in strategic IT consulting, technology services, IT management consulting, business IT start-Up services, program and technical management, web development and graphic design, strategic management and planning, project management, IT planning, policy, & Integration, IT security management, cyber security, network engineering and administration.
If you can use our SDVOSB on a proposal, please contact us!
POWERNET provides "Fast Track" strategic IT consulting, technology services and managed IT services to businesses and startups. Our government division also offers IT services though contracts. Our consulting can mobilize the right people, skills and technologies to help organizations improve their performance and IT infrastructure, management programs, processes and security. Our core capabilities include POWERNET's technology experts and business professionals analyze research, design and implement solutions in the areas of:
• IT Management Consulting;
• Business Start-Up Managed Services;
• Program and Technical Management;
• Project Management & Planning;
• IT Planning, Policy, Architecture & Integration;
• IT Security Management Services;
• Cyber Security Services;
• Software Application & Web, Design & Development;
• Database Design, Development & Administration;
• Network Engineering and Administration.
Powernet America, Inc. focuses on delivering outstanding IT consulting services and government contracting and providing a commitment to excellence and creating innovative and flexible solutions for our clients by incorporating complex, cutting-edge IT solutions.
Powernet America strives to be a place where talent, quality and values come together in the successful completion of desired outcomes and we are focused to the small to medium sized business that needs help in their IT needs as a Virtual CIO. It is important to provide professional, challenging, rewarding solutions, while being respectful of ideas and individuals. This translates into a continuity of service, and focus on delivering desired results to our customers in a timely and highly effective manner.”
Powernet America (powernetamerica.com) is a Minority Business, certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Disadvantaged Business (SDVOSB, SDB and MBE) that focuses on Information Technology management consulting and IT service solutions.
• If you are a Prime, consider POWERNET America in a partnership, and let us help you win those SDVOSB contract bids.
• If you are a business, let us help you maximize your IT through the POWERNET "Fast Track" which offers:
- Hyper fast response when needed!;
- First hour of consulting FREE;
- 20% less on initial service for startups or small businesses;
- 50% discount on our hourly rate will be applied to those who pay for a service retainer;
- Your own personal on-call CIO to help manage your IT;
- Get the latest technology to shape your business for success.