• DocuSign’s Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform will be fully integrated with Sage Life, the product leading Sage’s new strategic focus on the cloud.
• DocuSign will help Sage customers large and small around the world go 100% digital for dramatic ROI, increased security and compliance, and better end user experiences.
• The strategic partnership further accelerates the worldwide expansion of The DocuSign Global Trust Network.
Sage today announced it has standardised on DocuSign, Inc. (DocuSign®) for Digital Transaction Management (DTM) to help its enterprise customers go full digital to transform their businesses. The partnership will see DocuSign embedded into Sage Life globally, helping organisations of every size, industry and geography eliminate the hassles, costs and lack of security inherent in manual, paper-based processes. The move will help more organisations around the world transact business 100% digitally.
The partnership embodies Sage’s strategic shift to a cloud focused business to play an important role in building the company’s global cloud infrastructure. DocuSign will be embedded in Sage Life, a solution that enables businesses to run completely in the cloud to increase productivity and reduce costs for customers while giving them more time to focus on delivering their own front-line services.
“We’re pleased to partner with the global standard for Digital Transaction Management as DocuSign’s secure, cloud-based platform is trusted by companies and consumers around the world,” said Alan Laing, EVP Global Strategic Partnerships and Alliances, Sage. “We want to shape the future of business and our partnership with DocuSign as the leader in its industry is another important step towards delivering on our strategy. Together, we look forward to helping businesses worldwide achieve their digital transformations.”
“Partnering with one of Europe’s leading software companies is a great opportunity to bring the power of Digital Transaction Management to more businesses globally to help them go 100% digital,” said Jesper Frederiksen, Vice President and General Manager, DocuSign EMEA. “We are pleased to have Sage join The DocuSign Global Trust Network and working so closely with another forward-thinking company committed to helping customers increase productivity and keep business simple.”
With the full integration of DocuSign’s DTM platform into Sage Life, customers can:
• Realise Revenue Faster DocuSign helps sales reps close more deals faster.
• Improve Sales Rep Productivity With DocuSign, sales reps can focus on selling instead of chasing paper.
• Automate Backend Document Processing DocuSign automatically pulls and updates information in existing business systems to eliminate manual rekeying of data and associated errors.
• Reduce Costs DocuSign eliminates printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting to complete transactions.
• Enhance Customer Satisfaction DocuSign offers the convenience of completing transactions anytime, anywhere, on any device. Securely.
Enterprises interested in learning how Sage and DocuSign help organizations go full digital may visit sage.com/greatideas.
Adam Wood / Michael Creane - Chameleon PR for DocuSign, Inc.
P: +44(0)20 7680 5500 - E: docusign[.]madebychameleon.com.
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign® (docusign.co.uk) is The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management®. DocuSign helps more than 100,000 customers across nearly every industry and department make their digital transformation by putting an end to the paper chase. More than 50 million users in 188 countries turn to DocuSign to manage their most important transactions digitally. DocuSign's DTM platform supports legally compliant signature processes tailored to meet requirements globally with localisation in 43 languages. Every day more than 50,000 new users join The DocuSign Global Trust Network to increase speed to results, reduce costs, enhance security and compliance, and delight clients with a secure digital experience. For more information, visit docusign.co.uk or call .
Copyright 2003-2015. DocuSign, Inc. is the owner of DOCUSIGN® and all of its other marks, docusign.com/IP. All other marks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.