• Concierge Contact Center selected Zipwire for a complete omni-channel customer interaction platform in the cloud;
• New capabilities of Zipwire help drive the company’s 50+ percent year-over-year growth;
• Zipwire’s scalability and flexibility accelerate Concierge Contact’s new customer acquisition.
Aspect Software, a leading provider of fully-integrated customer interaction management, workforce optimization, back-office and award-winning cloud solutions, today announced that Concierge Contact Center deployed Zipwire for a complete omni-channel contact center solution in the Aspect Cloud. Concierge Contact Center, powered by TGM Consulting, provides live customer interaction management services to dentist offices, including staffing the front desk to make appointments, take messages, and convert calls into appointments around the clock.
“The overall improvement in quality, reliability, and functionality of Aspect’s Zipwire solution has without question helped us grow. Prior to our Zipwire deployment we didn’t have the confidence to expand our contact center offerings because of the outages we encountered with our previous system. And since the reputation of Concierge Contact is everything to our business, we weren’t willing to risk it,” said Lynette Conway, Coach and Trainer at Concierge Contact Center. “Since deploying Zipwire, we’ve dramatically increased our customer and client satisfaction and our revenue has increased 53 percent in less than a year.”
Delivered through the Aspect Cloud, the company’s expansive and patented global data center and telecommunications infrastructure, Zipwire’s flexibility, and solution simplicity, accelerated Concierge Contact Center’s time-to-value by quickly getting agents live and serving customers. Zipwire was up and running, agents were trained, and the system was usable in less than a day. In addition, Concierge Contact Center has benefitted from:
• Improved agent experience. Concierge Contact Center has increased scheduling efficiency through advanced reporting and improved the average occupancy rate by 38 percent.
• Increased revenue/agent payroll ratio. The friendly user interface that makes it easier for agents to provide a consistent experience across channels and touch points.
• Lowered abandonment rate from over 33 percent to below five percent. This can be attributed to Zipwire’s skills-based routing which matches patients with the agents most suited and skilled to provide the best possible customer experience.
“Concierge Contact’s move to Zipwire embodies everything about the advantages of deploying in the Aspect Cloud: rapid setup, quick return on investment, improved customer service levels,” says Joe Gagnon, SVP and general manager, Aspect Cloud Solutions. “We are very pleased to see their success and thrilled that this solution is helping them grow their business with the confidence that they are providing a new level of service excellence.”
Aspect’s (aspect.com) fully-integrated solution unifies the three most important facets of modern consumer engagement strategy: customer interaction management, workforce optimization, and back-office. Through a full suite of cloud, hosted and hybrid deployment options, we help the world’s most demanding contact centers and back offices seamlessly align their people, processes and touch points to deliver remarkable customer experiences.