PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Montréal, Québec, Canada, 2015/05/04 - Join us at Booth 438 for an exciting demonstration of Proofware the world's first true web-based packaging inspection suite - GlobalVisionInc.com.
Global Vision, the industry leader in the development of innovative proofreading technologies, today announced that it will showcase Proofware at the INFO*FLEX, Booth #438 at the Music City Center, in Nashville Tennessee, May 04 and May 05.
Proofware is the world's first true all-in-one we-based packaging inspection suite, giving enterprise-wide instant access to everyone involved in the security of their brand copy and artwork. Proofware offers a variety of cloud-based applications to seamlessly verify digital files throughout the workflow process, catching any undetected errors before it’s too late.
• Available Proofware Apps;
• DocuProof Text inspection;
• ArtProof Artwork inspection;
• SpellProof Multi-language spell check;
• BrailleProof Braille translation;
• BarProof Barcode verification;
• Notes Annotation.
Proofware further allows the sharing, storage and management of inspection reports throughout the enterprise with built-in report management tools including e-signature, annotation, call-outs, stamps, measurement, and color inspection.
“Proofware exemplifies Global Vision’s goals to provide our customers with innovative technologies to secure their brand packaging end-to-end,” explained Reuben Malz, President of Global Vision. “We are delighted to demonstrate this industry leading Quality Control (QC) suite at INFO*FLEX.”
• Report management tools to organize inspection reports;
• Run multiple inspections with the same set of files;
• Browser compatible with Mac and PC;
• 100% web-based with no software required;
• Deployment - on-premise server or private cloud server;
• Integrates easily with Artwork Management Systems (AMS), Document Management Systems (DMS) and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions.
Request a private demonstration of Proofware info[.]globalvisioninc.com.
About Global Vision
Global Vision (globalvisioninc.com) is the world leader in the design and delivery of Innovative Proofreading Technologies.
Our solutions are widely interoperable and have been integrated into the packaging workflows of leading consumer packaged goods companies, printing firms and over 72% of the major pharmaceutical industry worldwide.
Global Vision’s complete suite of advanced solutions featuring text-based, pixel-based and Braille inspection technologies are designed to eliminate printed artwork and copy related errors, providing end-to-end security at every stage of the packaging workflow. All our proofreading solutions meet FDA 21 CFR Part 11 / EMA Annex 11 requirements.
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, Global Vision has worldwide representation.