Real-time team messaging for teams just got a whole lot simpler. Jive Software, Inc., the world’s leading provider of modern communications and collaboration solutions for business, today announced the general availability of Jive Chime a new app that quickly connects coworkers in real time. Available across iOS and Android devices and on Windows and Mac desktops, Jive Chime delivers a consistent and secure consumer-like experience where employees can instantly start 1:1 or group conversations with coworkers, teams and departments, whether at their desks or on the go.
“There is a massive paradigm shift in how employees communicate today as they expect to connect as simply and easily as they do in their personal lives. With the fast pace of business today, co-workers need simple, singularly focused, mobile apps to work together in any context, at anytime and on any device,” said Elisa Steele, CEO and president, Jive Software. “Despite the many options for team communications, Jive Chime is the first to truly put people at the center of it’s design a simple, smart, beautiful app to get the answers you need to keep the work moving and the conversation flowing.”
Stay connected in a smarter, simpler way
One of Jive’s three new modern, purpose-built apps announced earlier this year, Jive Chime offers an intuitive, secure and lightweight way to stay connected and reachable across devices:
• Engage and continue conversations anytime, anywhere:
An employee can start a conversation from their phone while on the go and then easily pick up the conversation from their desktop later on. People no longer have to piece together fragmented conversations from various messaging tools to get the information and insights they need for day-to-day decision making. And, any employee can connect with anyone inside their company without needing their email or phone number saved as a contact.
• Enjoy a modern, consumer-like experience for everyday work conversations:
Today’s employees expect communication at work to be as easy, simple and instantly gratifying as it is in their personal lives. Jive Chime delivers a clean, intuitive interface, helpful search to quickly find existing 1:1 and team conversations, and the ability to easily share images and links inline from mobile or desktop devices.
• Customize Jive Chime for tailored experiences:
Employees can set notification preferences according to their individual needs to stay in the loop without getting bombarded by alerts. People can easily create and name Jive Chime groups, add and remove coworkers from conversations, see when messages are read and when team members are responding, and send team chimes as needed.
• Jumpstart the communication process:
IT organizations can leverage new administration features for adding, deactivating and editing employees’ profiles by uploading their directory in a centralized console. These features are available for $2 per user per month.
The new Jive-w portfolio of apps leverages Jive’s success and leadership in the enterprise collaboration space, delivering singularly focused apps for employees to stay engaged and informed, work in real-time across devices and quickly find experts within a company. The two current apps on the market Jive Chime and the Jive Daily company news app work brilliantly on their own, and are even more powerful when used together.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
Jive Chime is already helping companies take advantage of the seismic shift toward working in a mobile mindset. For example:
• Gideon Joseph, CEO of Transatlantic Entertainment commented: “We work with blue chip companies and leading brands across the globe. As a result, our team is often working on the same brief but in different locations, from India and Europe to the United States. Not only does Jive Chime allow us to stay in touch wherever we are, it also means that we can collaborate in real-time, ensuring that we consistently deliver for our clients across multiple territories.”
• Per Lagerback, CIO of Verus Global noted: “Simple, intuitive, efficient…Jive Chime has transformed how we connect, collaborate and communicate. Within minutes we were able to turn it on and have instant access to our entire workforce serving clients globally.”
• Carlo Saggese, CTO of JCS Consulting added: “Real-time messaging is all about fast, rich communication; it doesn’t have to be complicated, and Jive Chime proves that. With our people working all over the country and always on-the-go we love having an app like Jive Chime to quickly connect, sync up and make sure we’re moving fast on all of our projects.”
Where Will You Take The Conversation?
Learn more about Jive Chime at jivechime.com. In addition, people can join an upcoming Reddit AMA conversation, hosted by Jive co-founder and CTO Matt Tucker on April 29, at 9:00 am PST.
About Jive Software
Jive (jivesoftware.com) is the leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business. Recognized as a leader by the industry’s top analyst firms in multiple categories, Jive enables employees, partners and customers to work better together.