PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Huntsville, AL, United States, 2015/04/16 - The AlaSim International 2015 Modeling and Simulation Conference & Exhibition is scheduled for May 6-7, at the University of Alabama in Huntsville’s Shelby Center for Science and Technology - ALMSC.org.
Organized by the Alabama Modeling and Simulation Council (AMSC), AlaSim International 2015 is a series of annual exhibitions and conferences designed to showcase the breadth and depth of simulation activity in Alabama and to collect, document, display and discuss the current state of simulation technology throughout the world.
AlaSim International 2015 includes a variety of formats for attendees and participants to see, be seen, hear, be heard, teach and learn about the science and technology of simulation, in recent years recognized as the third pillar of the scientific method, with theory and experiment.
• Plenary speakers, well known, share knowledge and vision;
• Exhibitors showing their simulation products and capabilities;
• Project and program papers or briefings about simulation work planned and in-progress;
• Tutorials, providing introductory and advanced training in current simulation technology;
• Workshops, providing a collaborative environment for advancing simulation technology;
• Sponsors supporting AlaSim International 2015 in various ways, all appreciated and recognized.
The conference location is a perfect fit for Modeling and Simulation (M&S), as Huntsville is considered one of America’s leading simulation hubs. Headquarters and branches of most all the large companies with M&S interests can be found in Huntsville. Conference attendees will find themselves in a thriving, dynamic M&S community with conference organizers who have extensive M&S knowledge and expertise.
About the Alabama Modeling & Simulation Council
The mission of the Alabama Modeling & Simulation Council (almsc.org) is to have Alabama be recognized as a leader in M&S technology, development and application, and business practice; through a program of technological innovation, workforce development and industrial development efforts conducted in collaboration with M&S organizations worldwide.