PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Las Vegas, NV, United States, 2015/04/02 - Awards honor modern marketing excellence in 20 categories including Brand Experience of the Year, Customer Centricity, and CMO’s Marketing Team of the Year - Oracle.com. NYSE, NASDAQ: ORCL
MODERN MARKETING EXPERIENCE - To promote best practices and celebrate the accomplishments of modern marketers around the world, Oracle has announced the winners of the 2015 Markie Awards.
Now in its ninth year, the annual Markie Awards recognize top companies and leaders for creative, innovative, and effective modern marketing campaigns that delivered increased engagement, conversation and ROI.
The 2015 Markie Awards featured 20 categories that reflect the evolving marketing landscape, including: Brand Experience of the Year, Customer Centricity, CMO’s Marketing Team of the Year, Best Audience Creation, Best Integrated Ad Campaign, and Going Mobile.
“It’s amazing to see the results that organizations have been able to achieve through the adoption of modern marketing best practices,” said Kevin Akeroyd, senior vice president and general manager, Oracle Marketing Cloud. “The winners for 2015 have gone above and beyond, fully leveraging the most innovative marketing technologies to create customer-centric campaigns that deliver increased engagement, conversation and ROI. Oracle is proud to recognize and honor winners for their outstanding achievements and their dedication to Modern Marketing.”
Winners of the 2015 Markie Awards are:
• Best Audience Creation: Dell Inc.
• Best Cross-Channel Marketing Program: Cetera Financial Group
• Best Data Activation: IHS
• Best Digital Marketing Ecosystem: Rockwell Automation
• Best Integrated Ad Campaign: CSC
• Best International Campaign: F-Secure
• Best IT-Marketing Collaboration: Dell Inc.
• Best Lead Nurturing Program: DocuSign, Inc.
• Best Social Campaign: LifeSize
• Brand Experience of the Year: Twitter
• Content is King: Thermo Fisher Scientific
• Customer Centricity: Lojas Colombo
• CMO’s Marketing Team of the Year: Penton
• Extraordinary Email: Telstra
• Going Mobile: Rautaruukki
• Metrics That Matter: FIS
• Modern Marketing Leader of the Year: Rhonda Wunderlin, Penton
• Most Creative Marketing Campaign: Eaton
• Revenue Growth: FIS
• Rookie of the Year: comScore, Inc.
The 2015 Markie Awards were presented last night during Oracle Modern Marketing Experience in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Oracle (oracle.com) engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Simon Jones - Blanc & Otus
P: +1 415-856-5155 - E: sjones[.]blancandotus.com.