NetSuite, Inc., the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites, today announced that Netbiscuits, a leading provider of multiscreen web analytics tools for digital marketers, has implemented NetSuite OneWorld to replace multiple Sage solutions (for Finance and Order Processing) and multiple Excel spreadsheets. Netbiscuits is using NetSuite OneWorld’s unified cloud business management suite to run its core financial processes including financial consolidation across its multi-subsidiary operation supporting transactions in five countries (Australia, UK, Germany, Singapore and US) and currencies (Australian dollar, British pound, Euro, Singapore dollar and US dollar), revenue recognition and financial reporting. By switching from Sage to NetSuite, Netbiscuits can gain the agility, flexibility and scalability it needs to continue to grow and expand its organisation globally while having a real-time and unified view of its entire business operation.
As a business that has to continuously evolve to ensure it can meet the needs of digital and content marketers, Netbiscuits confronted the challenges of Sage Finance and Sage Order Processing that cannot scale with its business growth; the lack of visibility into real-time business insights; tedious, cumbersome manual processes required to consolidate financials across three subsidiaries in the US, UK and Singapore, and the time, cost and errors associated with using separate systems.
"NetSuite OneWorld is very process-driven, which means it's easy to use and to report reliably. NetSuite OneWorld is also very scalable, helping us to realise our growth potential," said Helge Zurbrueggen, VP Finance and Administration at Netbiscuits. "The competitive advantage of NetSuite is that it operates purely in the cloud, and information can be accessed from anywhere at any time."
Since deploying NetSuite OneWorld, Netbiscuits has realised business benefits including:
• Better business efficiency. With NetSuite OneWorld, Netbiscuits has been able to fully automate previously time-consuming manual processes, including data entry and information transfer.
• Greater company-wide control. Netbiscuits is using NetSuite OneWorld to streamline and customise financial business processes, a previous major pain point with the multiple Sage instances.
• Improved reporting. Netbiscuits can access real-time views and insights across its entire operations thanks to NetSuite OneWorld's flexible, on-demand reporting and role-based dashboards.
• Seamless integration with third-party software. Netbiscuits is able to link its NetSuite OneWorld finance and Salesforce.com CRM sales operations tightly together to ensure information flow and staff collaboration. Being unable to integrate with Salesforce CRM had been an issue with its previous legacy Sage ERP system.
• Improved ease of use. With NetSuite OneWorld, Netbiscuits staff have a modern, easy-to-use system at their fingertips which they can access anytime, anywhere.
• Future-proofing the organisation. Netbiscuits is better positioned to quickly expand its business into new regions and to absorb potential acquisitions since it can take advantage of NetSuite OneWorld’s capabilities for multi-subsidiary management, global financial consolidation, multi-currency conversions, and local taxation support.
Founded in 2000, Netbiscuits started life as a builder of sites for mobile protocols and quickly evolved into providing an end-to-end mobile application development platform. Today, Netbiscuits is a global leader in web analytics and device detection solutions, helping digital marketers with analytics tools to quickly visualize, measure & improve visitor engagement and conversion for the multiscreen world. With headquarters in Kaiserlautern, Germany, Netbiscuits is backed by leading venture capital firms Stripes Group, T-Venture and Creathor Venture.
Netbiscuits is among hundreds of growing organisations that have helped to transform their business operations by switching from one or more on-premise Sage products to NetSuite's modern, future-proof unified cloud business management suite. To hear stories from other companies that have switched from Sage to NetSuite, please visit our Sage switch website and read this 'Achieving growth' infographic which highlights recent independent research conducted by Loudhouse and sponsored by NetSuite, contrasting customer experiences with NetSuite and Sage.
Today, approximately 24,000 companies and subsidiaries depend on NetSuite to run complex, mission-critical business processes globally in the cloud. Since its inception in 1998, NetSuite (netsuite.com) has established itself as the leading provider of enterprise-class cloud-based financials/ERP suites for divisions of large enterprises and mid-sized organisations seeking to upgrade their antiquated client/server ERP systems. NetSuite continues its success in delivering leading cloud ERP/financials suites to businesses around the world, enabling them to lower IT costs significantly while increasing productivity, as the global adoption of the cloud is accelerating.
To learn more about NetSuite and NetSuite’s customer success, register for SuiteWorld 2015 at netsuitesuiteworld.com/.
NetSuite and the NetSuite logo are service marks of NetSuite Inc. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.