EMBARGOED TILL - Acronis®, a global leader in new generation data protection, is today announcing the availability of Acronis Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS). Acronis DRaaS is the next generation of nScaled, which was named Disaster Recovery leader in 2014 by Forrester, and is now integrated with the Acronis AnyData Engine and provided as a hybrid-cloud hosted service.
Available to business customers in the US, UK, and DACH, Acronis DRaaS assures business continuity by protecting data, servers and entire data centers with a market-leading hybrid cloud solution providing:
• A cost-effective way to further protect business continuity for existing Acronis Backup and Backup Advanced customers;
• Acronis AnyData platform benefits for existing nScaled customers, including bare metal restore and the flexibility to move across hypervisors;
• A new datacenter in Germany to offer data protection to customers in DACH countries.
Acronis DRaaS is a complete IT continuity solution that protects and restores data, servers or entire data centers in the event of a natural or man-made disaster. For companies with a low tolerance for IT disruption, loss of data or applications unavailability, only Acronis DRaaS provides an all-in-one solution with push-button restore of applications and data, automated testing and a proven track record of successfully protecting customers.
Acronis DRaaS key features Include:
• Guaranteed, Flexible Recovery Time Objective (RTO) - up to 15 minutes or less per server;
• Push-Button Recovery - entire data centers with automated runbooks designed in an intuitive, graphical recovery plans editor;
• Automated Testing - allowing you to regularly test all of your protected serves in a virtual private “sandbox” environment;
• Full Visibility And Control - with self-service Web-based recovery console allowing you to manage your entire disaster recovery environment;
• White Glove Support - our team of experts is available 24/7 to assist you in failover and failback;
• Broad Choice Of Platforms - physical or virtual, any hypervisor, any storage.
John Zanni, SVP of Acronis Cloud Solutions said,“Now, Acronis Backup and Acronis Backup Advanced customers can easily add DRaaS to achieve full IT protection and nScaled customers can take full advantage of the Acronis AnyData Engine features in our global network of highly-secure and reliable cloud data centers. Along with these new capabilities, WHD.global 2015 gives us the opportunity to showcase new opportunities for Service Providers and Resellers to provide value adding services that are easy to sell, deliver and monetize.”
“Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) is one of the most exciting IT modernization options available to SMBs. Those folks have long known that they needed to protect their organizations, but thought BC/DR was not viable for them,” said Jason Buffington, Senior Analyst, Data Protection, Enterprise Strategy Group, Inc. “With the combination of the rich DRaaS features of nScaled with the Acronis AnyData Engine (and the trusted Acronis brand), midsized organizations have a compelling and cost-effective option that is certainly worth investigating.”
Serguei Beloussov’s keynote “Grow Your Business Faster Delivering IT Business Continuity Services” will be March 24th at 11.55am CET in the main forum of World Hosting Days 2015. Please join the keynote and visit Acronis at the show booth B17 to learn more about opportunities for Service Providers and Resellers with Acronis Cloud Solutions for backup, disaster recovery and secure file synch & sharing.
Acronis (acronis.com) sets the standard for New Generation Data Protection through its backup, disaster recovery, and secure access solutions. Powered by the AnyData Engine and set apart by its image technology, Acronis delivers easy, complete and safe file access and sharing as well as backups of all files, applications and OS across any environment virtual, physical, cloud and mobile.
Founded in 2002, Acronis protects the data of over 5 million consumers and 300,000 businesses in over 130 countries. With its more than 100 patents, Acronis’ products have been named best product of the year by Network Computing, TechTarget and IT Professional and cover a range of features, including migration, cloning and replication.
Acronis® and the Acronis logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Acronis International GmbH in the United States and/or other countries. Microsoft, Windows, and Surface are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.