Palo Alto Networks®, the leader in enterprise security, today announced its initial general session speaker lineup at Ignite 2015, where IT security professionals come to get their toughest security challenges solved, at The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas, Nevada on March 30 April 1, 2015.
Attendees also will have a chance to hear from the Palo Alto Networks executive management team and product experts on the company’s unique approach to cybersecurity and preventing cyber threats from compromising organizations’ critical assets.
Marquee participants include:
• Rich Baich, Chief Information Security Officer, Wells Fargo
• Rick Howard, Chief Security Officer, Palo Alto Networks
• Lee Klarich, Senior Vice President of Product Management, Palo Alto Networks
• Brian Krebs, Independent investigative reporter and author of the award-winning cybercrime website, KrebsOnSecurity.com
• Mark McLaughlin, Chairman, President and CEO, Palo Alto Networks
• Kim Zetter, Award-winning, senior staff reporter at Wired and author of Countdown to Zero Day: Stuxnet and the Launch of the World's First Digital Weapon
• Nir Zuk, Founder and Chief Technology Officer, Palo Alto Networks
• MythBusters evening event hosted by special effects experts, executive producers and MythBusters co-hosts Jaime Hyneman and Adam Savage.
• Over 2500 enterprise security experts attending the three-day event.
• More than 70 technical sessions and hands-on workshops, many featuring Palo Alto Networks customers.
About Palo Alto Networks
Palo Alto Networks (paloaltonetworks.com) is leading a new era in cybersecurity by protecting thousands of enterprise, government, and service provider networks from cyber threats. Unlike fragmented legacy products, our security platform safely enables business operations and delivers protection based on what matters most in today's dynamic computing environments: applications, users, and content. Find out more at paloaltonetworks.com.
Palo Alto Networks and the Palo Alto Networks Logo are trademarks of Palo Alto Networks, Inc. in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other trademarks, trade names or service marks used or mentioned herein belong to their respective owners.