PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Telford, PA, United States, 2015/03/20 - Datalogic is proud to be exhibiting at the premier manufacturing, distribution and supply chain equipment and systems event of the year, ProMat 2015 held March 23-26 at Chicago's McCormick Place - Datalogic.com. ISIN: IT0004053440
Datalogic, a global leader in Automatic Data Capture and Industrial Automation markets, is proud to be exhibiting at the premier manufacturing, distribution and supply chain equipment and systems event of the year, ProMat 2015 held March 23-26, 2015 at Chicago's McCormick Place.
Datalogic is uniquely positioned as one of few technology suppliers able to bridge the gap between the POS and supply chain logistics. At every step in the supply chain, Datalogic provides the tools and technology to sort, ship, receive, and fulfill. This integrated technology platform will be on display in Datalogic’s ProMat Booth #1119. See below for a list of Datalogic show activities and to learn about how to participate in the daily give-away.
The booth will contain multiple demonstrations illustrating solutions to business challenges across the supply chain including:
• Omni-channel Fulfillment and Smalls Management Solutions using the Jade™ X7 automated scanning portal.
• Inventory Management using the PowerScan™ handheld industrial scanner and the Falcon™ X3 mobile computer. The PowerScan scanner will be demonstrating Digimarc digital watermark detection.
• Process Optimization with the Datalogic WebSentinel External Server showcasing the Remote Management Tool and hazardous label detection.
• Sort to Voice and Light Technology Solutions using the Matrix 410N™ image based ID reader integrated via all-in-one PC.
• Delivery Verification and Payment Collection using the Elf™ PDA mobile computer.
“Manufacturers, logistics companies, retailers and others across the supply chain are feeling the pressure to adapt themselves for success in omnichannel commerce,” comments Alberto Bertomeu VP Industrial Automation & GM Global ID & Systems Business at Datalogic. “The success of their efforts will rely not only on their own interconnectivity but on partnering with technology leaders like Datalogic who have a deep understanding of the retail ecosystem and who deliver solutions tailored for their environment.”
At the show Datalogic (datalogic.com) will offer a number of opportunities to engage and learn more about their brand.
• Daily iPad Give-Away. Digimarc digital watermark technology, featuring the Digimarc Barcode, will be used in a promotional contest at ProMat. Datalogic representative will be handing out cards encoded with digital watermarks. Since these watermarks are not visible to the human eye and do not affect package graphics, attendees receiving a card can take it to the Datalogic booth #1119, where it will be read. A random number of cards will be encoded as winners and attendees with those cards will receive an iPad tablet.
• Monday, March 24 at 4:30 PM Datalogic will be hosting an evening event. Cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, giveaways and more will be offered to attendees. ProMat attendees can receive details regarding the location from representatives at the Datalogic booth #1119.
• On Wednesday, March 25, at 12 PM in Theater E, Robert Beideman, Vice President of Retail Logistics at Datalogic, will present a seminar titled: Size DOES Matter-Why everyone is talking about Dimensional Weight. The presentation will discuss how an evolving transportation & logistics market common parcel carriers will begin charging based upon the dimensional weight of packages shipped. The result of this will higher cost to get your products to your customers.