PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Brooklyn, Western Cape, South Africa, 2015/02/05 - “ASUS South Africa is pleased to announce a new partnership with Syntech. 2015 is a big year for ASUS with 500 million motherboards sold to date. We look forward to selling 500 Million more with the help of brilliant partners like Syntech”.
Syntech will be stocking the entire ASUS range but are initially launching with the ASUS Motherboard and VGA Card range of products.
7 Good reasons why this is such exciting news:
• Syntech has established themselves as one of the leading Distributors in South Africa committed to adding value to the market and empowering its resellers.
• Syntech works closely with their key-resellers to deliver added value and support to clients with the best available range of products
• Syntech provides exceptional marketing support including free web content, POS material and digital banner design for customers.
• The exclusive “Syntech Warranty” and technical support structure offers end users and resellers peace of mind and after sales service.
• Syntech now delivers a premium turnkey component solution which incorporates industry leading brands like Crucial, Seasonic, Raidmax, Patriot and OCZ
• Syntech’s revolutionary approach to distribution enables them to deliver thousands of products throughout Southern Africa daily
• Most importantly - Stock availability, Syntech’s procurement and logistics team help ensure that their resellers have consistent access to the stock that they actually want.
ASUS is the number one manufacturer of motherboards in the world, commanding almost a 40% market share of the motherboard business. Over 420 million motherboards have been sold since 1989. Today, one in every three computers houses an ASUS motherboard.
ASUS has been voted the world’s “Best Motherboard Brand” for six consecutive years by readers of Tom's Hardware Guide (THG), a widely-read and respected hardware review website.
ASUS constantly push the boundaries of innovation, resulting in features and technologies that have revolutionized the motherboard industry in terms of overclocking potential, stability and power efficiency. Some of these milestones in mainboard development include:
• 16 +2 Phase Power
• Energy Processing Unit (EPU)
• Express Gate
• Drive Xpert
The ASUS VGA Card Product range every Gamers Dream
Syntech will be stocking the ASUS Geforce GTX range which has received multiple Awards, and is backed by the ASUS Exclusive Innovation.
ASUS graphics cards use DIGI+ VRM, Super Alloy Power and exclusive DirectCU cooling technology yielding a supreme overclocking and stability in gaming, making ASUS the most award winning graphics cards.
A few overall product features are mentioned below for the ASUS GeForce® GTX 760 DirectCU II;
• DirectCU II achieves 20% lower temps with direct-contact copper heatpipes while running vastly quieter than reference;
• Direct Power ensures stable performance with 56% less impedance and a 17% cooler PCB;
• Super Alloy Power components increase product longevity by up to 2.5X compared to reference;
• GPU Tweak helps you modify clock speeds, voltages, fan performance and more, all via an intuitive interface.
OC-selected 1072 MHz core;
Gigantic 2GB GDDR5 Memory.
Syntech (syntech.co.za) was established in 2002. Our product ranges are sourced from a variety of international manufacturers. We distribute a number of top brands and distribute an extensive range of computer related products throughout sub-Saharan Africa.
Our objective is to create solutions. We have developed our product range by offering these complete solutions with several focused products that cater for individual reseller requirements. Our solid relationships with our suppliers ensure that we deliver products which have been developed in accordance with market demands. Our distribution orientated business model and advanced logistics system ensures that all of our clients can expect cost effective solutions delivered on time.