Frost & Sullivan honored recipients of its 2014 Best Practices Awards at a dinner gala held Thursday, January 29, in Sao Paulo, Brazil at The Unique Hotel.
The Excellence in Best Practices Awards are presented each year to companies that are predicted to encourage significant growth in their industries, have identified emerging trends before they became the standard in the marketplace, and have created advanced technologies that will catalyze and transform industries in the near future.
Awarded companies included:
• Airwatch - 2014 Brazilian Mobile Device Management Entrepreneurial Company of the Year Award
• Alcatel Lucent Enterprise - 2014 Brazilian Hosted/Cloud IP Telephony Market Leadership Award
• Almaviva do Brasil - 2014 Brazilian Contact Center Outsourcing Company of the Year Award
• Altitude Software - 2014 Latin American Contact Center Systems Market Leadership Award
• Broadsoft - 2014 Latin American Hosted/Cloud IP Telephony Market Leadership Award
• Cipher - 2014 Brazilian Managed Security Services Market Leadership Award
• Grupo Contax - 2014 Brazilian Contact Center Outsourcing Technology Leadership Award
• Lifesize - 2014 Latin American Videoconferencing New Product Innovation Award
• Navita - 2014 Brazilian Mobile Device Management Service Provider Competitive Strategy Innovation & Leadership Award
• NEXTIT - 2014 Latin American Virtual Agent Application Competitive Strategy Innovation & Leadership Award
• Nice - 2014 Latin American Contact Center Big Data Applications Customer Value Leadership Award
• Teleperformance - 2014 Latin American Nearshore Contact Center Outsourcing Services Company of the Year Award
• Teleperformance - 2014 Chilean Contact Center Outsourcing Product Leadership Award
• Teleperformance -2014 Latin American Contact Center Outsourcing Green Excellence Award
• TIM Fiber- 2014 Latin American Fixed Broadband Services Product Line Strategy Award
• Transcom - 2014 Peruvian Contact Center Outsourcing Growth Excellence Leadership Award
• UOLDIVEO - 2014 Brazilian Datacenter Services for the Retail Competitive Strategy Innovation & Leadership Award
• Verint - 2014 Latin American Contact Center Systems Quality Monitoring Market Leadership Award
Frost & Sullivan's Best Practices Awards recognize companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis and extensive secondary research in order to identify best practices.
For further information about the Awards gala, please contact a member of the Best Practices Team.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan (frost.com), the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Contact Us: Start the discussion | Join Us: Join our community | Subscribe: Newsletter on "the next big thing" | Register: Gain access to visionary innovation.