PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Brea, CA, United States, 2015/01/28 - Moxa is pleased to announce that its MC-7270 marine computers now support a wide -40 to 70°C operating temperature range, taking the computers to an even higher level of industrial readiness.
This new development adds to the MC-7270’s list of amazing features, which includes rugged design, versatility, and marine certified quality.
With industry leading innovative features tailored for marine applications, Moxa’s marine computers, displays, and panel computers have a reputation as reliable marine solutions. Moxa goes out of its way to put the customers’ needs first during the product design stage, and works closely with its world class marine partners to ensure that its products are suitable for different marine applications.
The MC-7270 marine computers are powered by the latest 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i7 3555LE processor, which delivers a full range of I/O connectivity, including 8 NMEA 0183 ports (MC-7270-MP-T series only), 4 serial ports, 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports, and 6 USB ports. The MC-7270 series computers are designed to provide outstanding PC performance, bringing a new level of flexibility and control to marine applications. The high performance, rich I/O flexiblity, and wide-temperature design is perfect for all marine applications, including intergrated bridge systems (IBS), control rooms, and engine rooms.
• High performance Intel® Core™ i7 3555LE processor in a compact fanless design adds greater flexibility to system integration;
• - 40 to 70°C operating temperature range for greater reliability in harsh environments;
• Rich I/O connectivity and PCI/PCIe expanesion slots make device connectivity easy;
• Modular design allows rapid customization, based on your own needs, reducing time-to-market;
• Built-in NMEA ports reduce compatibility issues for ship-board computing systems(MC-7270-MP-T series only);
• IEC 60945, IEC 61162-1/2, IACS-E10, and DNV (pending) marine certifications guarantee offshore safety.
About Moxa: Your Trusted Partner in Automation
Moxa (moxa.com) is a leading manufacturer of industrial networking, computing, and automation solutions. With over 25 years of industry experience, Moxa has connected more than 30 million devices worldwide and has a distribution and service network that reaches customers in more than 70 countries. Moxa delivers lasting business value by empowering industry with reliable networks and sincere service for automation systems.