• Korenix NMS is now supporting in the Industrial VPN Router Computer;
• JetBox 5630 series to improve users' network management experience by offering maximum visibility and real-time performance in complex large-scale networks.
Configuring, maintaining, monitoring and troubleshooting networks manually can be time consuming and complicated. Moreover, when industrial networks become larger in size and more complex through time, manual management poses additional problems for users, implying that if something goes wrong in the system, it will take longer time to locate and track the problem. Herein, automating these tasks through software can improve the operational efficiency and performance of the network infrastructure. This is where the network management software (Korenix NMS) becomes of critical importance.
With the various functions of Korenix NMS in JetBox 5630 series, users are available to operate the work more efficient, easier, and less time consumption. The feature of ping scan and fast scan enables to search, manage and remote control simply other devices in the IP-based networks or the same LAN. Moreover, different user interfaces are provided, such as Open Web GUI and Telnet... etc. to administrate and maintain other IP devices (including 3rd party devices) flexibly in networks.
It evaluates the condition of your devices and the network attached to it, and accumulates diagnostic and troubleshooting data to hand over to the system administrator for further analyses. Thus, to improve efficiency of the process, using a comprehensive and proactive network monitoring software is required. Korenix NMS will allow users to be more responsive in tracking problems before they pose a system downtime or application outage, and thus, affect the end-users operation performance. It is ideal solution for the applications like Intelligent Traffic Control Systems, Factory Automation, Power Utility systems, Oil and Gas sectors, Maritime and Military applications, and many more.
Advantage of Korenix NMS, users are able to:
• Manage IP-based devices from central office and remote sites;
• Manage up to 1024 network nodes;
• Auto-discover network and visualize topology;
• Handle events via polling;
• Send out notifications via email, application programs;
• Configure devices via SNMPv1/v2/v3, Web, Telnet and SSH;
• Manage performance;
• Ensure system scalability, reliability and real-time statuses through server-client operation perform centralized management etc.