The latest release of the MobiForms Developer mobile development tool version 8.0 now supports the creation of Native or HTML5 offline apps with chart report objects including Bar Charts, Line Charts, Pie Charts and Dials.
With MobiForms you can create a range of business apps for just about any mobile device including Android, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Windows Mobile and Tablet.
The new graphical report objects are driven by lists of data or by dynamic SQL queries linked to a local offline mobile database or a remote back office database in real-time or near real-time via the MobiForms Sync Server. Supported back office databases include Oracle, SQL Server, Access, Sybase, IBM DB2, SQLite, HSQLDB, Firebird and MySQL.
The reporting features include:
• Build professional dashboards and reports with a mixture of objects on one screen including bar charts, line charts, pie charts and dials.
• Comma separated strings or dynamic SQL queries for labels and data.
• Variable X axis text angle.
• Variable X axis position - bottom, centre or top depending on whether values are all positive, mixed or negative.
• Optional shading of a dial area with green for "safe" using a starting percentage.
• Optional shading of a dial area with red for "danger" using a starting percentage.
• Connect to a range of industry standard databases in real-time or almost real-time.
• Connect to a range of ERP and financial systems such as Oracle Apps, SAP, Navision, Dynamics etc.
• Supported on a large range of mobile devices running in Native or HTML5 mode.
Unlike most competing products, MobiForms offers a total solution for a once off licence fee without any of the traditional constraints.
For more information about the MobiForms Developer please go to mobiforms com/.