JDA Software Group, Inc. today announced that it has signed authorized reseller agreements with eight leading consulting firms with specialized expertise in promoting, pricing, selling and implementing JDA solutions. These companies were selected because they are equipped with the full range of marketing, sales, training, industry and technical resources to competently meet client needs.
The new agreements will enable these firms to improve business performance for a wide range of customers around the world by leveraging the power of JDA’s solutions. The agreements cover a range of geographic territories and a wide variety of JDA technology solutions.
“Authorized resellers represent an extremely valuable resource for JDA and its customer base,” said Thad Zylka, regional vice president, JDA Software. “Resellers are instrumental to JDA’s success, and I am excited to add these eight companies to our global reseller network. They will increase our coverage and support our continued growth. We are delighted to partner with them to jointly provide JDA’s leading software solutions to our clients worldwide.”
JDA’s new reseller agreements are with these eight companies:
• Accelogix. This company is a leading provider of consulting, implementation and development services for JDA supply chain execution systems. Founded and managed by supply chain software and logistics experts with decades of real-world experience, Accelogix’s team of supply chain professionals provides full lifecycle systems implementation and integration services for manufacturing, distribution and transportation across every major industry vertical.
• Advantage2Retail (A2R). This consulting and systems integration firm is focused entirely on the retail and distribution industry, helping clients drive more profitability by optimizing their business processes, solutions and performance. A long-time services provider of JDA solutions, A2R caters to clients with supply chain, retail merchandising, store operations and ecommerce challenges.
• Bridge Solutions Group. A supply chain technology consulting company, Bridge Solutions Group implements the highest-quality omni-channel and supply chain technology solutions from the world’s most respected and reliable brands. The firm’s service offering includes solution design and implementation, managed services, project and program management consulting, custom application development, business process consulting and cloud hosting services.
• Open Sky Group. This consulting firm specializes in JDA Warehouse and Workforce Management System software implementations, helping clients get the best possible results. Typical projects include new software implementations, upgrades, replenishment and slotting optimizations, material handling and ERP integration, and parcel systems.
• Plantensive. This firm’s employees have, on average, more than 15 years of experience implementing JDA software. Plantensive’s mission is to deliver world-class supply chain planning solutions, powered by JDA, to mid-market and global consumer packaged goods, manufacturing and retail organizations. In addition to traditional software license sales, Plantensive also provides SaaS and Cloud options for JDA, as well as Supply Chain Planning-as-a-Service.
• Retail Process Engineering (RPE). As a leader in retail consulting, RPE focuses on business process improvement, package selection, strategic IT planning and systems implementation. RPE has been implementing, managing and hosting JDA merchandising and supply chain solutions for leading retailers since 1999. RPE is a winner of the JDA Alliances Leadership Award for the past four years.
• Snapshot Design. Through unparalleled customer service, Snapshot Design has assisted direct marketers since 2001 in increasing profits by maximizing their utilization of the JDA Direct Commerce Suite software. As former owners of a successful direct marketing company, Snapshot Design executives are aware of the challenges of adapting technology to fit specific customer needs and buying techniques.
• Vaco Supply Chain Solutions. With a nine-year relationship with JDA, Vaco is a consulting firm focused on implementations, upgrades and integrations of supply chain, merchandising and planning applications. Vaco’s team of supply chain and technology experts focuses on delivering the greatest value to a diverse array of retail and manufacturing clients.
“JDA is looking forward to long and mutually beneficial relationships with all of our new authorized resellers,” said Zylka. “We are happy to expand our relationships with these firms, in the interests of helping customers gain even greater value from their JDA investments.”
Tweet this: [.] JDA Sets the Stage for Growth With Eight Authorized Reseller Agreements
About JDA Software Group, Inc.
At JDA (jda.com), we’re fearless leaders. We’re the leading provider of end-to-end, integrated retail and supply chain planning and execution solutions for more than 4,000 customers worldwide. Our unique solutions empower our clients to achieve more by optimizing costs, increasing revenue and reducing time to value so they can always deliver on their customer promises. Using JDA, you can plan to deliver.
“JDA” is a trademark or registered trademark of JDA Software Group, Inc. Any trade, product or service name referenced in this document using the name “JDA” is a trademark and/or property of JDA Software Group, Inc.