Bitdefender, the creator of innovative global security software solutions, has launched Bitdefender Total Security Multi-Device, a stunningly comprehensive and blindingly fast way to protect your privacy, defeat even brand new malware, fend off fraud, ease online shopping and more on all your PCs, Macs and Android devices.
The company’s most comprehensive and evolved product to date is designed to tap the experience of 500 million users around the globe to "learn" faster than malware evolves while maintaining the ease of use characterized by Bitdefender’s OneClick security philosophy.
Bitdefender Total Security Multi-Device is powered by BRAIN - Bitdefender Reflective Artificial Intelligence Networks - that has been five years in the making in the company’s award-winning labs. BRAIN processes almost 200,000 queries per second from users at all points of the globe. Using advanced algorithms modeled after the human brain, it extracts patterns from malware and stops threats from the moment they are created.
Everyone connected to the BRAIN will benefit from this self-learning technology and enjoy instant protection from any online hazards. Whenever a new online threat is detected, it takes BRAIN less than 3 seconds to protect its users from it, even if they’re half way around the world.
"We have been working for five years on BRAIN and Bitdefender Total Security Multi-Device, drafting, tinkering, testing and generally giving free rein to the creative geniuses in our labs,” said Bitdefender Chief Security Strategist Catalin Cosoi. "What we have come up with is the dream product of even the most sophisticated malware experts, the nightmare of online criminals worldwide, and the answer to the growing concerns of home and professional users worldwide."
The government-grade protection offered by Bitdefender Total Security Multi-Device, which has been proclaimed Best Protection by independent analysts for three years straight, is enhanced by Bitdefender’s most state-of-the-art recent creations, including:
- Bitdefender Profiles, which automatically adapts your system to optimize your experience whether working, gaming or watching movies;
- Bitdefender Wallet, which provides you secure storage and easy access to vital information such as credit card details, site passwords and more;
- Bitdefender Safebox, which offers government-grade security for stored data;
- Device Anti-Theft, which allows you to remotely lock, locate and even wipe info from lost or stolen devices;
- AppLock, which lets you set passwords for certain apps on your Android device;
- File Encryption that lets you create encrypted, password-protected logical drives on your computer to securely store confidential documents;
- Privacy Adviser that scans apps as you install them on your Android device and warns you of concerns such as the potential to track your location, read your contacts list, run unverified code or gather analytical data on you;
- And dozens more features for ease of use, security and top performance on you Macs, PCs and Android devices.