• General Networks joins the DocuSign Global Trust Network as a customer and IT systems integrator partner;
• General Networks standardized on DocuSign for Digital Transaction Management (DTM);
• DocuSign’s DTM platform helps companies go fully digital by eliminating the hassles, costs and lack of security in printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents to transact business.
General Networks Corporation, an industry-leading IT systems integrator that delivers technology consulting and managed services, announced it has teamed with DocuSign, Inc. (DocuSign®) to bring the value and ROI of Digital Transaction Management (DTM) to its customers. The partnership helps companies of all sizes across entertainment, utilities, and state and local government go fully digital to achieve faster speed to results, lower operating costs, and better customer experiences.
“As the global standard in Digital Transaction Management, DocuSign delivers tremendous value and ROI for our customers,” said Owen Runnals, director of professional services at General Networks. “DocuSign’s robust and secure DTM platform complete with the industry’s leading eSignature solution has become a ‘must-have’ for businesses who want to remain competitive in today’s digital, mobile connected world.”
“We’re pleased to have General Networks join the DocuSign Global Trust Network to bring the power of Digital Transaction Management to its customers,” said Neil Hudspith, chief revenue officer, DocuSign. “Both General Networks and DocuSign are committed to delighting our customers with an easier, faster, more convenient and secure way to transact business.”
General Networks customers use DocuSign to:
• Realize revenue faster With DocuSign, sales team can close deals in minutes instead of days.
• Improve sales rep productivity With DocuSign, sales reps can focus on selling instead of chasing paperwork.
• Automate back-end document processing By integrating with existing systems, DocuSign provides automated updates, eliminating the need for rekeying of data into CRM and line of business systems.
• Enhance customer satisfaction DocuSigning offers the convenience of transacting anything, anywhere, anytime, on any device.
Contacts: P.J. Schwartz - General Networks Corp.
P: +1 321-689-3307 - E: pjschwartz[.]gennet.com.
About General Networks
For the past 24 years General Networks (gennet.com) has enabled public and private sector clients to improve their operations with content management tools and infrastructure services that support organizational efficiency and growth. Our content management expertise includes enterprise content management, business process management, eSignature and data capture on platforms such as Microsoft SharePoint, OpenText Content Suite, Kofax Capture, K2, and DocuSign. Our Infrastructure services include Managed IT, server virtualization, disaster recovery and Office 365 migration and management.
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign® (docusign.com) is The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management™. Global enterprises, business departments, individual professionals, and consumers have standardized on DocuSign, with more than 40,000 new users joining the DocuSign Global Network every day. Today, that network includes millions of users in 188 countries. DocuSign's DTM platform supports legally compliant electronic and digital signature processes tailored to meet requirements globally with localization in 43 languages. Companies and individuals DocuSign to accelerate transaction times to increase speed to results, reduce costs, increase security and compliance, and delight customers across nearly every industry from financial services, insurance, technology, healthcare, manufacturing, communications, real estate, retail, and consumer goods to higher education, non-profit and others as well as every business department, including sales, finance, operations, procurement, HR/staffing, legal, and customer support. For more information, visit docusign.com or call 877.720.2040. Visit the DocuSign blog at docusign.com/blog and follow DocuSign on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Copyright 2014 DocuSign, Inc. All Rights Reserved. DocuSign is a registered trademark of DocuSign, Inc., as are other names and marks. Other marks appearing herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.