PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, 2014/11/20 - Launch of Dry Bath, Visi Coolers, Ice Flaker, Micro Centrifuges and host of next generation products for laboratory, research and pharmaceutical industry - RemiLabWorld.com.
REMI the largest manufacturer of laboratory stirrers and centrifuges in India would be launching a new range of products and instruments during PMEC 2014 by UBM India. The new range of products includes Ice Flaker, Dry Bath, Laboratory Refrigerators, Deep Freezers, Magnetic Stirrers (motorless), Micro and Mini Centrifuges.
PMEC by UBM India is one of the largest and top exhibitions for pharmaceutical and research industry to display its new range of products and meet customers. REMI has been a regular participant at PMEC, over the period the company realized changing need of new next generation products. Below is a small brief about the new products:
• Ice Flaker REMI Ice Flaker comes with high quality, energy efficient, durable, reliable performance suitable for controlling of pharmaceutical and chemical processes, also can be used for laboratory applications. These machines will be available in two models 40KG/24Hrs and 80KG/24Hrs.
• Dry Bath REMI Dry Bath widely used for preservation and reaction of the samples, amplification of DNA, pre denaturation of electrophoresis and blood serum coagulation. These Dry Baths have LED display with replaceable metal blocks for replacement and cleaning.
• Deep Freezer These Deep freezers are designed for quick freezing and storing of Blood Components, Serum, Vaccines, Biological and Medical Specimens, Clinical samples, etc at low temperatures. REMI series of Chest Freezers and Upright Freezers are available in five models, gives temperature range of - 25⁰C instead of conventional - 20⁰C.
• Laboratory Refrigerators This new range of laboratory refrigerators from REMI are designed for storage applications in pharmaceutical, microbiology, biotechnology, chemical, clinical diagnostic, hospitals and research institutions. The unit is supplied with glass door for convenient sample viewing. Forced air circulation system ensures uniform temperature throughout the chambers. REMI series of laboratory refrigerators are available in five models based on capacity from 200 ltr to 1100 ltr.
• Micro Centrifuges These powerful and easy to use REMI Micro Centrifuges are small enough so that each workstation can be equipped with personal centrifuge. These centrifuges have digital display with brushless motor. These units are supplied with PCR and micro tube rotors.
• Magnetic Stirrer This ultra flat compact magnetic stirrer with capacity to stir 800 ml at maximum speed of 1500 RPM, comes with modern magnetic coil technology. The stirrer is wear free with no moving parts, to ensure better mixing and maintenance free. The lab disc can forward reverse in direction of rotation automatically every 30 seconds.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Sunil Saraf, Director Remi Sales and Engineering Ltd “We launch products and add features to existing products based on customer feedback. With this launch, REMI plans to leverage its presence in existing customer base by offering these new products that will also enhance REMI’s product portfolio.”
Mr. Joji George, MD, UBM India said,“P-MEC India, co-located with CPhI India, is one of the most comprehensive pharmaceutical industry events in South Asia. In its 8th year, PMEC India provides an international platform for pharmaceutical equipment, machinery and technology to be showcased at. The launch of next generation products by REMI, who have been a consistent participant at P-MEC India, further validates our flagship show as an industry event.”