PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Boston, MA, United States, 2014/11/20 - GVR3550 NVR with up to 16TB of video recording storage, easy installation with auto-discovery of cameras and disruptive pricing presents powerful security solution for SMB, retail and hospitality market - Grandstream.com.
In response to the rising demand for advanced safety and security protection solutions worldwide, Grandstream Networks today announced a new innovative Network Video Recorder (NVR) with large recording capacity and highly competitive pricing to its arsenal of video surveillance solutions. Ideal for small-to-medium-sized businesses (SMBs), retail stores, apartment buildings and hospitality markets, the new GVR3550 NVR supports quick and easy installation thanks to its auto-discovery of IP cameras and a comprehensive suite of advanced video/audio recording, monitoring, search, retrieval, and centralized camera control features.
Grandstream’s ONVIF compliant GVR3550 offers concurrent video recording and storage management for up to 24 720p HD cameras with a large storage capacity of up to 16TB and up to 4 hard drives using either RAID 0 or RAID 1 setting (hard drives not included in the base system package). The GVR3550 NVR can automatically discover, control, capture, record and play back high-resolution streaming video from Grandstream’s entire family of megapixel IP Video Cameras and IP Video Encoders/Decoders, as well as other 3rd party ONVIF-compliant IP cameras.
“We are very excited to announce the GVR3550 that offers an extremely compelling video management solution to the security surveillance market,” said David Li, CEO of Grandstream. “With the official release of the GVR3550, Grandstream now has a complete security solution offering consisting of an advanced central video management/storage system and a number of competitive IP video cameras for various indoor/outdoor deployment scenarios. The native integration of open standard SIP based VoIP technology in all of Grandstream’s surveillance products offers significant extra benefits for customers who also deploy VoIP solutions for their communication needs.”
Key Feature Highlights
• Large storage capacity up to 16TB and 4 hard drives (click here for list of compatible hard drives);
• Video recording capability up to 24 (RAID 0) or 16 (RAID 1) 720p HD camera recording;
• Fully customizable recording control (manual, event triggered, scheduled or continuous);
• Auto discovery, display, control, and recording of ONVIF compliant IP cameras such as Grandstream’s GXV36xx.
• Simultaneous live video feed viewing of up to 16 cameras at VGA resolution;
• HDMI and VGA outputs for viewing on a connected TV or computer monitor;
• Built-in USB ports for connection of 3rd party USB mouse and keyboard;
• Advanced alerts and notifications from cameras to GVR3550 interface;
• Notifications via video calls to IP video phone or smartphone, voice call alerts or email screenshot.
Upcoming GVR3550 Introduction Webinars
Grandstream will hold the following webinars to introduce the GVR3550:
Thursday, December 4, 9:30am EDT
Thursday, December 4, 3:30pm EDT
Pricing and Availability
The GVR3550 Network Video Recorder is generally available for purchase now through Grandstream’s worldwide distribution channels at a list price of US $299.
About Grandstream Networks
Founded in 2002, Grandstream Networks (grandstream.com) is the leading manufacturer of IP voice/video telephony and video surveillance solutions. Grandstream serves the SMB and consumer markets with innovative products that lower communication costs, increase security protection, and enhance productivity. Our open standard SIP-based products offer broad interoperability in the industry, unrivaled features, flexibility, and price-performance competitiveness.