Sonus Networks, Inc., a global leader in enabling and securing real-time communications, today announced it will hold its first “EMEA Partner Summit” at the Renaissance Paris Le Parc Trocadero Hotel on 4 November 2014.
Bringing together more than 80 channel partners, Sonus will use this invite-only event to highlight the growing opportunities for its partner community in meeting demand for real-time communications solutions and the mutual profit opportunities in securing real-time voice and video communications.
This event is intended to underscore Sonus’ rapidly growing momentum in the EMEA market as a channel-centric company, as the number of EMEA channel partners participating in the Sonus Partner Assure program increases. Since its inception in 2012, approximately 150 EMEA-based partners and resellers have joined the Sonus Partner Assure Program; 26 of which in 2014.
Key topics to be explored will include EMEA market conditions, Sonus’ channel strategy, an overview of Sonus’ upcoming technology roadmap, as well as new service offerings.
A keynote presentation will be given by Ray Dolan, president and CEO of Sonus, and Neil Laver, director of worldwide Communications and Sales for Microsoft EMEA. Marco Meier, director of Sales Engineering at BroadSoft, and Mike Wilkinson, vice president of Field Marketing at BroadSoft, will also be delivering a keynote presentation.
Other Sonus speakers include:
• Michael Swade, senior vice president, worldwide Sales and Marketing
• Joseph McLaughlin, vice president, worldwide Channels
• Peter Polizzi, vice president and general manager, Global Services
• David Tipping, vice president and general manager, Products
• Russ Hellmann, director, Channel and Integrated Marketing
“In just two years, Sonus has built a robust channel program so resellers can effectively secure and enable real-time communications,” said Olivier Baraquin, head of EMEA Channels. “Sonus is committed to our partners’ success and we are delighted to have more than 80 partners attending. We look forward to sharing insight into the unified communications market landscape and Sonus’ strategy to further develop business across Europe.”
• The Sonus Partner Assure channel program provides resellers of enterprise communications solutions with a turnkey way to sell channel-ready Sonus products and services.
• Sonus was named 2014 Most Committed Partner by Pulse Supply for delivering outstanding customer service and support as a vendor of VoIP technologies.
• Sonus’ Session Border Controller (SBC) portfolio received the gold award in the “Product Line of the Year” category for Best in Biz Awards 2014 EMEA.
Tags/Keywords: Sonus, SONS, Sonus Partner Assure, channel, reseller, VAR, real-time communications, EMEA, Session Border Controller, SBC, SIP
About Sonus Networks
Sonus (sonus.net) enables and secures real-time communications so the world's leading service providers and enterprises can embrace the next generation of SIP and 4G/LTE solutions including VoIP, video, instant messaging and online collaboration. With customers in nearly 100 countries and nearly two decades of experience, Sonus offers a complete portfolio of hardware-based and virtualized Session Border Controllers (SBCs), Diameter Signaling Controllers (DSCs), policy/routing servers and media and signaling gateways. For more information call 1-855-GO-SONUS.
Important Information Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
The statements contained in this release and statements that Sonus may make orally in connection with this release that are not historical facts, are forward-looking statements. Actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties and investors are directed to the risks discussed in documents filed by Sonus with the Securities and Exchange Commission.