Korenix in early September launched the JetNet 7850G-2XG / 6852G series which is a Gigabit Layer 3 Managed Switch, equipped with 48 10/100/1000 Base-TX ports including 2 x 1/10 GbE dual speed SFP+ports delivering maximum throughput and flexibility for high-density and ultra-high-speed connection. The JetNet 7850G-2XG / 6852G series possesses the MSR, and Korenix NMS industrial network management software to create advanced industrial Ethernet platforms with excellent scalability, performance, reliability, and ease of maintenance.
Korenix's JetNet 7850G-2XG / 6852G series is the particular products designed for complex IP surveillance system. New generation of IP surveillance network with more than 200 high-resolution cameras has requested higher industrial standards to transfer date/images extremely reliable, such as High port density with Gigabit, and 1/10G SFP+ solution, Layer 2+/Layer 3 routing, redundancy protocol, more flexible Ring/Chain management technology, and redundant power system for high port density applications.
Key Features of JetNet 7850G-2XG / 6852G series
• High-Performance L2/L3 Deployments
1. 48GTX + 2 1/10GbE dual speed SFP/SFP+ uplink ports (7850G-2XG)
2. 48GTX + 4 1GbE SFP uplink ports (6852G)
• High Availability
1. Out-of-band management supported
2. MSR, 802.1D, 802.1w, and 802.1s supported
3. Up to 8 ports per link aggregation group (LACP) and up to 64 groups
4. Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol supported
1. Comprehensive suite of Routing, Switching, HA, Security, QoS, and Management
2. Advanced IPv4 and IPv6 Management
1. Korenix View & korenix NMS Management
Korneix total industrial Ethernet solutions have become increasingly comprehensive with the addition of the new JetNet 7850G-2XG / 6852G series. The JetNet 7850G-2XG / 6852G series is available in four models.
Korenix Technology (korenix.com | korenixembedded.com | korenixsecurity.com), a Beijer Electronics Group Company, is devoted to designing and manufacturing high quality Industrial Networking & Computing Products to ensure high quality and reliability of industrial networks.