PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Bath, Banes, United Kingdom, 2014/10/14 - Future plc, award-winning international media group and leading digital business, officially launches Future Fusion its new global content marketing agency - Futureplc.com. LSE: FUTR
Future Fusion offers bold and compelling new ways for brands to target influential audiences both across Future’s network of 52 million consumers and beyond.
The agency combines the existing talent of FuturePlus and NGIN to create an outstanding team of strategists, creatives and content specialists. This proven team will collaborate with brands and Future’s award-winning editorial, multi-media and digital teams to produce innovative content, campaigns and media products that deliver results.
By joining up Future’s multi-channel expertise and access with its content marketing pedigree and deep well of editorial talent, Future Fusion offers a massive competitive advantage to its clients.
Jeff Turner, Commercial Director, Future plc said: “It’s an incredibly exciting time to launch Future Fusion with its combination of great teams and great work that offers brands more exciting ways to tell their story. Our blend of top-class editorial, design and digital innovation along with a results focus means we can truly deliver for our clients.”
Existing clients include: Sony Mobile, EE, Microsoft Xbox, HP, Tesco, Virgin Holidays and the Professional Footballers Association.
• Future plc (futureplc.com) is an international media group and leading digital business, listed on the London Stock Exchange (symbol: FUTR).
• Future has operations in the UK, US and Australia creating publications, apps, websites and events.
• Future holds market-leading positions in Technology, Games, Music, and the Creative sector.
• Future attracts more than 49 million monthly global unique users to our websites, which includetechradar.com, gamesradar.com and musicradar.com.
• Future sold more than 14 million magazines last year. Our most well-known brands include T3, Total Film and Xbox: The Official Magazine.
• Videos created by Future had over 143 million views last year
• Future, and its portfolio, reaches over 15 million people on social media.
• Future has over 200 licensing & syndication agreements in 89 countries worldwide, and exports over 55 titles.