Each year more than 8,000 HR experts gather at the HR Technology Conference & Exposition to share cutting-edge advancements in HR technology that enable their businesses to gain a competitive advantage. This year, Oracle HCM executives and customers will showcase modern HR in the cloud in several conference sessions, an interactive work-life competition for attendees, and demos featuring Oracle’s modern HR solutions.
Further demonstrating its commitment to helping companies transform operations by modernizing HR, Oracle today announced its participation at the HR Technology Conference & Exposition 2014, which takes place at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas October 7 through 10.
Bringing together more than 8,000 HR leaders and professionals to discuss the most important issues facing HR practitioners today, the HR Technology Conference & Exposition 2014 will feature more than 300 exhibitors and industry experts.
Oracle executives and customers will showcase the benefits of modern HR in the cloud and share insights into real-world HR transformation stories at the event. Sessions include:
“Making HR More Data-Driven: Strategy, Technology, and Capability”
• Date/Time: Wednesday, October 8, 11:00 am. 12:00 pm.
• Location: Mandalay Bay Ballrooms A&B
• Track: Workforce Analytics & Planning
• Featuring: Bertrand Dussert, Vice President, HCM Transformation, Oracle
“BlackRock Transforms by Investing in Modern HR Technology”
• Date/Time: Wednesday, October 8, 3:30 pm. 4:30 pm.
• Location: Mandalay Bay Ballrooms C&D
• Track: Talent Management
• Featuring: Hubert Winter, Managing Director, BlackRock, and Gretchen Alarcon, Group Vice President, Oracle HCM Strategy
“Building the Next Generation of HR Technologies”
• Date/Time: Thursday, October 9, 10:45 am. 11:45 am.
• Location: Mandalay Bay Ballrooms A&B
• Track: “Behind the Curtain” Technical
• Featuring: Hernan Capdevila, Vice President, Product Development, Oracle
“Cool and Cost Effective: Hitachi Uses Social Media to Get the Best Talent and Save Money”
• Date/Time: Thursday, October 9, 4:00 pm. 5:00 pm.
• Location: Lagoon KL
• Track: Ideas & Innovators
• Featuring: Sona Manzo, Vice President, Consulting, HCM, Hitachi Consulting, and Julie Jochems, Talent Acquisition Director, Hitachi Consulting.
As part of an interactive promotion, Oracle will give Fitbit devices to the first 1,000 attendees who visit Oracle Booth #1711.
• Participants can then take part in a footsteps competition that will be tracked by Oracle and displayed on leaderboards located around the conference.
• The competition will allow attendees to use a new Work Life solution in Oracle HCM Cloud called My Competitions, which can help organizations run virtually any type of competition within a company or organization, including wellness, safety, environmental, quality-improvement, and team-building competitions.
Oracle also will host demos of its modern HR solutions and hold a wellness-themed raffle in its booth.
“In today’s competitive and connected economy, HR leaders are faced with a very complex task, and that’s why the insights and best practices shared at the HR Technology Conference are so valuable,” said Chris Leone, senior vice president, Oracle HCM Strategy. “We are looking forward to participating in this year’s event and joining our customers on stage to share examples of the benefits of modern HR in the cloud and true business transformation.”
"The HR Technology Conference continues as the world’s largest gathering of people that care about HR technology and as a showcase for how leading organizations around the world are solving business problems and driving improved performance with technology,” said Steve Boese, co-chair, HR Technology Conference. “The Conference provides HR professionals with the opportunity to hear, meet, and learn from dozens of HR and organizational leaders first-hand as well as connect with all the leading HR technology solution providers in one place. HR Tech has simply become a "must-attend" event for HR leaders.”
About HR Technology Conference & Exposition 2014
Don’t be fooled by our name. HR Technology focuses on the business process and organizational success enabled by technology, not the bits and bytes of IT.
HR Technology® covers all the latest trends SaaS, the cloud, social, mobile, analytics, video, gamification, big data, and MOOCs as well as the more traditional technologies and processes that still compete for your attention. Whatever is changing the way work and HR gets done is what is featured. All sessions are created and delivered by senior executives from many leading organizations no speaking slots are sold resulting in a high-caliber learning experience with real-world lessons and practical takeaways.
What’s more, HR Technology® is home to the world’s largest expo of HR technology products and services many vendors even choose to announce their latest products for the first time at HR Tech. There is no better place to touch, compare, and contrast the latest solutions from leading vendors in every category, as well as startups.
Each year we attract all the foremost industry experts, thought leaders from the major and emerging HR consultancies, every important software vendor, senior HR executives, HR generalists, HR systems leaders, and more.
Oracle (oracle.com) engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Contact: Simon Jones - Blanc & Otus
P: +1 415-856-5155 - E: sjones[.]blancandotus.com.