Imani Lee, Inc. and has entered into a multi-year agreement with Sol Cal Surrogacy to provide language and international social media services.
The relationship was first introduced after The Indie Law Group and its affiliate company, Sol Cal Surrogacy, held discussions with Imani Lee concerning their expansion plans in Mexico. These plans focus on providing surrogacy legal services to Mexico. Sol Cal Surrogacy is dedicated to helping Mexican intended parents with family formation matters. Pregnancy is not a possibility for many people and as such, they turn to surrogacy. However, many of these people live in countries where surrogacy is illegal or unavailable, the preponderance of Mexico being one of them. As a result, would-be parents are turning to surrogacy-friendly California in order to start a family. The increase in intercontinental family formation highlights the need for professional and compassionate legal services. These legal services are supported by Imani Lee’s language services and social media services in order to facilitate the surrogate legal process.
“Surrogacy is still an evolving process and because of this, a lot of countries do not yet have laws on the books governing it,” said Rich Geisler, Sol Cal Surrogacy’s lead attorney. “The laws in California on the other hand, protect everyone involved in the surrogacy process, and for this reason, many families seek legal representation and a surrogate mother in California. Our goal is to proactively reach out to and educate intended parents in need in Mexico of the legal process of surrogacy in California. Imani Lee is helping us do so through their language and social media services.”
“Our goal in working with Sol Cal Surrogacy is to make Intended Parents aware of the legal process of surrogacy, by reaching out to prospective parents in their language and via social media networks that they are comfortable interacting within,” said Lee E. Martin, CEO of Imani Lee. “Helping Sol Cal Surrogacy bring their legal knowledge of a more structured and safe surrogacy process to Mexico, which better serves the parents and children, is also a key focus.”
About Sol Cal Surrogacy
Sol Cal Surrogacy is an affiliate company of The Indie Law Group. The mission of Sol Cal Surrogacy is to assist intended parents navigate the legal process and intricacies of surrogacy calmly, confidently, and effectively.
About The Indie Law Group
The Indie Law Group was founded by Rich Geisler in 2012. Rich moved to San Diego in 2000 to attend University of San Diego School of Law. Rich Geisler has also the co-founded local non-profits and sits on multiple non-profit boards. The Indie Law Group assists clients with:
• Assisted Reproductive Law - representing parties on all sides of reproductive issues and through the entire legal process from Gestational Surrogate Contracting, Egg Donor Contracting, Fund Management to Pre Birth Orders Judgments. Clients include: egg donors, surrogates, and intended parents (domestic and international).
• Non-Profit Corporate Law - bylaws, articles of incorporation, conflicts, business transactions and other policies.
• Government Affairs - drafting and amending legislation, testimony preparation, and monitoring legislative and regulatory activity.
About Imani Lee
Imani Lee, Inc. and Imani Lee Language Services (imanilee.com) have been serving domestic and global markets for over 12 years. Since 2002, Imani Lee and its affiliate companies have been trusted by some of the world’s fastest-growing businesses, the US government, state government’s law firms and civilian entities. Imani Lee has worked with these companies and governments to develop a suite of international expansion services, language services including Big Linguistics™ and distribution solutions. Imani Lee is a leading provider of:
• Language services including translation, interpretation, transcription, training, website development, website optimization, foreign language social media outreach, foreign market search engine optimization, desktop publishing and role-playing. Imani Lee possesses in-house language experts in Korean, Japanese, Arabic, Dari, Farsi, French, Kurdish, Hindi, Pashto, Punjabi, Chinese-Mandarin, Spanish, English and Urdu. In conjunction with its network of over 3,500 linguists, Imani Lee provides translation services in 150+ languages and dialects;
• Direct-to-consumer certification and notarization services;
• Multilingual content and development;
• Life sciences language services including multi-phase harmonization and validation;
• International business localization and cultural training;
• International strategic alliance and partnership consulting services;
• International sales rollout and distribution of new and existing products and services;
• Market entry strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) assessments;
• Federal and civilian government distribution, sales, master agreement product and services inclusion and partnership services.