Barracuda Networks, Inc., a leading provider of cloud-connected security and storage solutions, today announced its top-rated eSignature platform, Barracuda SignNow, will be used to help simplify business operations for the New England Patriots. In preparation for this weekend’s home opener, the New England Patriots will implement SignNow to help streamline operations for multiple departments across the organization.
“Barracuda has a rich history of supporting professional sports organizations, in resolving IT security and storage challenges as well as sponsorship support for many pro teams. We are thrilled to add the New England Patriots to our list of valued customers,” said Chris Hawkins, GM eSignatures, Barracuda. “We’ve seen tremendous value for these types of organizations, particularly as they deal with multiple player and vendor contracts on a daily basis. SignNow helps simplify and organize those processes quickly and efficiently.”
Barracuda SignNow allows organizations to share, sign and collaborate in a secure environment. As one of the first NFL teams to implement this new technology platform, the New England Patriots will use SignNow for a variety of operations such as employee contracts, player contracts, on-the-field programs and vendor relationships. Using SignNow, New England Patriots employees and partners can create, sign and share documents via a computer, tablet or mobile device.
“We’re very proud to work with Barracuda to simplify our operations,” said Jim Nolan, SVP Operations, New England Patriots. “We have hundreds of contracts and official documents at any given time, and being able to use innovative technologies like SignNow to improve efficiencies saves us valuable time and resources.”
SignNow helps eliminate the back and forth of signature collection and provides easy reference and storage of signed documents from any location or device. SignNow allows users to:
• Collect signatures faster make it simpler for employees or partners to sign and return contracts, from anywhere.
• Save time and resources reduce or eliminate time, costs and environmental impact of postage, shipping, faxing, printing, filing and storage.
• Easily send, track and access documents keep real-time track of document status for quick turnaround and compliance, and automatically maintain an audit trail of offer letters, NDAs, contracts and more.
• Add eSignatures to existing workflows leverage integrations with leading business applications including Salesforce, Netsuite, Google and more.
SignNow supports a number of sports organizations and initiatives, including:
• The PGA Tour streamlined caddie registration at the 2014 Barracuda Championship by incorporating SignNow mobile for quick, easy and secure registration. This move accelerated and simplified the sign-in process and reduced the amount of paper being used at the event.
• UCLA became one of the first universities to implement eSignatures by allowing players to electronically sign their National Letters of Intent using SignNow during the 2014 National Signing Day period.
• Pepsi leveraged the SignNow platform to electronically notarize more than 500 signatures for photos submitted from around the country to be used as part of the 2013 Super Bowl Halftime Show.
• Brooklyn Nets All-Star point guard Deron Williams signed his $98 million contract on his iPad using the SignNow application.
Earlier this month, Barracuda announced its Data Protection Plusstrategic initiative, which is aimed at helping customers access, retain and share critical data from anywhere and any device. As part of this initiative, Barracuda released SignNow version 4.0 and the new Barracuda SignNow Appliance, an on-premises device available in hardware or virtual deployment options for greater control over critical business documents.
About Barracuda Networks, Inc.
Barracuda (barracuda.com) provides cloud-connected security and storage solutions that simplify IT. These powerful, easy-to-use, and affordable solutions are trusted by more than 150,000 organizations worldwide and are delivered in appliance, virtual appliance, cloud, and hybrid deployments. Barracuda's customer-centric business model focuses on delivering high-value, subscription-based IT solutions that provide end-to-end network and data security.
Barracuda, Barracuda Networks, and the Barracuda Networks logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Barracuda Networks, Inc. in the U.S. or other regions.
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements regarding the availability, functionality and performance of the Barracuda SignNow product. You should not place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements because they involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that are, in some cases, beyond the Company’s control and that could cause the Company’s results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Factors that could materially affect the Company’s business and financial results include, but are not limited to customer response to the Company’s products, as well as those factors set forth in the Company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company expressly disclaims any intent or obligation to update the forward-looking information to reflect events that occur or circumstances that exist after the date of this press release.