PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Woburn, MA, United States, 2014/09/16 - Latest product release includes innovative user experience and delivers full system backup, multi-platform support for both PCs and Macs, and dual protection with lightning fast backup to local and unlimited cloud storage - Acronis.com.
Acronis, the global leader in new generation data protection, today announces the availability of the Acronis True Image 2015 family of products the most complete, easy and safe full system backup solution for personal use. Starting September 16, 2014, current users can upgrade to Acronis True Image 2015 by visiting the upgrade page. The new release is the first and only solution that offers full system backup and dual protection (local and cloud) for multi-platform environments. For new customers, Acronis True Image 2015 will be available for purchase at retail and online stores worldwide and via Acronis website starting September 23, 2014.
Acronis True Image 2015 protects the entire system, including email, music, photos, videos, documents, settings, browser favorites, applications and operating system. The solution enables the most efficient way to do backup, protecting everything on a computer without usage interruption. Users can restore individual files, or the complete system to any hardware, and quickly get back to work in the event of a system failure. Acronis AnyData Engine technology provides the ability to restore to new hardware, allowing customers to migrate a full system from one computer to another without additional effort or configuration.
Acronis True Image 2015 new features include:
• Full system backup for both PC and Mac no need to think about what to backup. Acronis True Image 2015 protects everything on a computer automatically, with no usage interruption.
• Intuitive user experience native to the latest Windows and Mac operating systems with support for touch-screen devices. New user interface provides the easiest way to do full system backup for any user with any level of computer skills.
• Dual protection backup copies can be stored both locally and to the cloud, empowering users to restore anywhere and to any hardware at any time. Acronis True Image 2015 is the only solution on the market offering complete full system backup to the cloud.
• Unlimited cloud storage allows protecting any system with any amount of data. No more barriers for full system backup that historically was difficult due to the large amount of storage space required.
• Market-leading performance Acronis True Image 2015 is the fastest backup solution available with ultra-fast upload of backup copies to the cloud, enabling users to quickly protect their systems and data.
“The only efficient way to protect data is to do a complete full system backup, which restores everything, allowing the user to continue working without re-configuring their systems and settings,” said Serguei Beloussov, CEO and co-founder of Acronis. “Not long ago, full system backup was available only to professionals it was difficult to do, slow and consumed too much storage space. Acronis True Image made it possible for any user to do complete full system backup. The latest release is the most complete, easy and safe backup solution available on the market for both PC and Mac”.
Availability and Pricing
Acronis True Image 2015 is available as an upgrade for the users of previous versions of Acronis True Image starting September 16, 2014. The full version will be available to new customers on acronis.com starting September 23, 2014. Packaged software will also be available worldwide starting on September 23, 2014.
The Acronis True Image 2015 family of products now includes:
• Acronis True Image Unlimited for PC & Mac $99.99 per year for one computer; $169.99 per year for three computers (unlimited cloud backup space)
• Acronis True Image 2015 for PC & Mac $79.99 for three computers with optional cloud backup subscription available separately; upgrades from $39.99.
• Acronis True Image 2015 for PC and Acronis True Image 2015 for Mac $49.99 for one computer with optional cloud backup subscription available separately; upgrades from $29.99.
Acronis (acronis.com) is a global provider of leading backup, disaster recovery, and secure file sharing and file access solutions. Founded in 2002 Acronis has established itself as a fast-growing international company with more than 700 employees in 18 countries and partners in almost every country in the world. Acronis provides complete, efficient and reliable backup solutions for desktop, server, virtual and cloud environments as well as leading file sharing and sync solutions for mobile devices.
Acronis knows backup. The proof is in the more than 50 advanced backup and recovery technologies developed to date. Over 4.5 million consumers, small and medium businesses and service providers employ Acronis products to protect their critical data.
The company’s flagship product Acronis Backup & Recovery delivers sophisticated technology solutions packaged in an easy-to-use way that allows smaller companies to address their new enterprise-level requirements. Enterprises also use Acronis solutions to address their point disaster recovery, migration and end-point backup needs.
Acronis® and the Acronis logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Acronis International GmbH in the United States and/or other countries.