This program analyzes all types of text content and provides you with a list or dictionary of the words, phrases, and grammar forms, and their frequency of use within the text. The information you receive from a Textanz analysis enables you to check for excessive use or repetition of words or phrases within any document. Textanz (cro-code.com) provides a vital editing function that is missing from most standard grammar- check and editing programs.
Additional functions includes building the concordance (context dictionary), summary readability parameters, charts, export and more. Who Needs Textanz?
You do, if you:
• Are writing your first - or fourth - great novel
• Perform a proofreading of article, translation, press-release, etc.
• Want to improve your site's search engine ranking for specific search words and phrases
• Want a great tool to help analyze or write a paper about a book or an author
• Need your resume or letter to make a great first impression
• Want a quick way to identify commonly used phrases in other peoples' writing, for research, transcription or other uses
• Are concerned that you overuse certain words or expressions, and want to make your writing clearer and more readable.
What's new in 2.4:
- Keyboard shortcuts for most used commands.
- Font size setting for "Text" panel.
- Printed reports. In this version, one report per tab ("Phrase frequency", "Concordance" and "Wordforms") is implemented. You are welcome to send your comments/suggestions concerning desired reports.