For the eighth consecutive year, Infusionsoft has been ranked as one of Inc. 500|5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. Since its first acknowledgment by Inc. Magazine in 2007, Infusionsoft has always stayed within the top 50 percentile of fastest-growing companies. Recognized for its impressive three-year sales growth, the company again joins the exclusive list of private companies impacting the nation’s growth.
“Being recognized on the Inc. 500|5000 list for an impressive eighth consecutive year further validates that we are a pioneering force influencing the global small business market,” said Clate Mask, co-founder and CEO of Infusionsoft. “Our growth is fueled by more than 550 passionate employees we have today and by the ever-growing number of small business owners who are finding success with our products and services. I’m humbled and thankful for our continued success and am energized for what we have planned for the future.”
Offering the leading sales and marketing software for small businesses, Infusionsoft is experiencing record growth across the business from its customer base, partner and developer communities, employment and partnerships.
Growth milestones in 2014 include:
• More than 23,000 small business owners signed on for Infusionsoft, representing 80,000 users in 70 countries around the world.
• Major mobile-focused products released to help users access Infusionsoft on the go.
• ICON14, the company’s annual small business conference, reached record attendance with approximately 3,000 small business owners from the around the world.
• Infusionsoft’s marketplace full of apps, certified partners and consultants grew its app selection by more than 60 percent in the first two quarters of 2014.
• Named alongside Salesforce.com, Microsoft and others to an exclusive group known as the 2014 CRM Watchlist Elite by noted analyst, author and influencer Paul Greenberg.
The 2014 Inc. 5000 is ranked according to percentage revenue growth when comparing 2010 to 2013. To qualify, companies must have been founded and generating revenue by March 31, 2010. They had to be U.S.-based, privately held, for profit, and independent--not subsidiaries or divisions of other companies--as of December 31, 2013. (Since then, a number of companies on the list have gone public or been acquired.) The minimum revenue required for 2010 is $100,000; the minimum for 2013 is $2 million. As always, Inc. reserves the right to decline applicants for subjective reasons. Companies on the Inc. 500 are featured in Inc.'s September issue. They represent the top tier of the Inc. 5000, which can be found at inc.com/5000.
Founded in 1979 and acquired in 2005 by Mansueto Ventures, Inc. is the only major brand dedicated exclusively to owners and managers of growing private companies, with the aim to deliver real solutions for today's innovative company builders. Total monthly audience reach for the brand has grown significantly from 2,000, 000 in 2010 to over 6,000, 000 today.
Infusionsoft (infusionsoft.com) is the leading sales and marketing software for small businesses, designed to help them get organized, grow sales and save time. Unlike other software providers, Infusionsoft is solely focused on small business success and provides one easy-to-use system for sales and marketing. The privately held, seven-time Inc. 500/5000 company is based in Chandler, Ariz. and is funded by Goldman Sachs, Mohr Davidow Ventures and Signal Peak Ventures.