PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Dallas, TX, United States, 2014/09/03 - More than 1,900 Allstate, Nationwide, and independent insurance agencies have selected Fonality - Fonality.com.
Fonality, the innovative provider of business phone systems and integrated communications solutions designed to reduce the friction that slows business momentum, continues to gain popularity with insurance industry professionals.
“The competition for insurance buyers is fierce. Consumers have unprecedented access to information including online customer ratings and reviews,” said David Scult, Fonality’s Chief Executive Officer. “More than 1,900 insurance agencies have turned to Fonality because our solution helps agencies protect their reputation by improving the customer experience and by making agency teams more efficient and available.”
“We don’t feel like dinosaurs anymore,” says Lisa Faina, Allstate agency owner. “In today’s rapidly-changing technical environment, we’re ahead of the curve. We’re helping our customers in a much more efficient way than other companies, and seeing the benefits daily from our Fonality phone system.”
The Fonality solution offers agents:
• A Better Customer Experience Advanced phone features like multiple auto attendants, call recording, and contact center functionality help agency teams communicate more efficiently between customers and staff.
• Cost Savings Fonality products are built specifically to meet the communication needs of insurance agencies and are offered in a special package that can save agents up to 40% verses traditional business phone systems.
• Built-in Collaboration Fonality’s popular Heads Up Display, or HUD, dashboard integrates the phone system with day-to-day business communications such as, email, fax, voicemail, chat, and audio and video conferencing to increase staff productivity by up to two hours a day.
• eAgent and CRM Integration Incoming call screen pops means that agents are able to identify callers immediately and provide a more personal touch, and click-to-dial features allow agents to proactively call customers easily without picking up a handset.
• Remote Work Support Personal call routing make it easy for agents to stay connected to clients and staff from anywhere without using personal mobile phone numbers.
“Having visibility to important call metrics is vital,” said Michael Glick, a recognized sales leading Nationwide agency owner. “Since moving to Fonality, our missed call volumes have decreased tremendously, so we’re not leaving business on the table for competitors.”
Fonality (fonality.com) has a dedicated team of engineers and senior technical support specialists to provide agencies a one-stop shop for support. They work with clients throughout the entire client relationship.