PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Okemos, MI, United States, 2014/08/06 - With our many network storage device solutions, Digiliant can meet the demands of the most challenging networking requirements that face corporate clients - Digiliant.com.
• Most Cost Effective Systems Available for Today's Businesses;
• Digiliant NAS/SAN/iSCSI/SSD Storage Server Systems into NAS/iSCSI SAN systems;
• Based in Okemos, MI, provider of customized NAS/SAN/SSD systems;
• Offering Cost Effective, Quality Network Attached Storage Device, iSCSI Storage Solutions, ISCSI SAN & SSD More at Digiliant!
Digiliant can assist corporate clients from the conception of a project until it completes the installation. Our company has clients ranging from the smallest business up to larger corporations, government and institutions. Digiliant can meet the storage area network demands of educational institutions, military installations, and governmental contractors.
Network Storage Device Solutions
The networking solutions offered by Digiliant include the Network Attached Storage systems and iSCSI SAN solutions. These products are powered by Red Hat, Open-E and CentOS. The company also utilizes the Windows-based Storage Server 2012 R2. By offering both the Linux and Windows based systems, Digiliant can provide the flexibility and cost savings that corporate clients are demanding.
Why Our Custom Design Storage Device Solutions Work:
Both methods of storage solutions provided by Digiliant will deliver the best options for clients because of the following reasons:
• Capacity - Up to 324TB of storage capacity is available which should meet the most demanding needs and allow for expansion.
• Fast deployment - Less than 15 minutes is necessary to deploy the technology that is used by both network storage methods offered by Digiliant. The simplicity of the technology and software helps to make this a strong point when being considered by clients.
• Increased Efficiency - Better performance and faster networks can be achieved by clients using the Digiliant solutions.
• Security - The network storage solutions offered by Digiliant feature the most robust security. Basic security measures are employed by Digiliant such as virus protection and data backups. Other options include hot-swappable drives and RAID file protection.
• Maintenance - With the storage solutions offered by Digiliant, there is an expectation of very low maintenance and downtime. This translates into greater cost savings for clients and more efficient networks.
Long-Term Relationships as Part of Our Storage Area Network Services
The services that Digiliant offers don’t conclude once a company’s network is up and running. Digiliant strives to nurture the relationship that continues through the ongoing support and services that they are capable of providing to address the needs of a business no matter how large or small. The company strives to offer long-term support to their clients in order to build ideal relationships are necessary to ensure that clients are happy with the Digiliant network storage products and services.
Digiliant Storage Servers are built on the Windows Storage Server 2012 R2 X64 and Linux CentOS, Red Hat and Open-E OS platforms. All systems are 'custom' built and pre-setup ready to go out of the box
Offering Windows-based NAS/SAN (iSCSI) and SSD systems technology is, according to Digiliant's Senior Account Manager, Tom Tarasiewicz, in keeping with the company's overall commitment to staying on the cutting edge with current products and giving their customers effective solutions for their storage needs; demands that are increasing for most businesses by up to 45% per year.
"We are a company that is very much customer focused," says Tarasiewicz. "Our customers come to us with individual storage needs and our goal is always to provide them with specific, customized solutions to meet those needs with one of BEST cost effective priced systems in the market today. The SSD HDD along with standard HDD technology (Hybrids) provides our clients with the power and versatility they demand."
Digiliant (digiliant.com) provides customized, scalable, Non-Proprietary Network Storage solutions for small to mid-sized businesses, large corporations, educational and government facilities, as well as the military and their contractors across the U.S. It incorporates over 20 years of computer hardware support and custom server designs to create NAS/SAN iSCSI/SSD solutions - for both Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2012 R2 and Linux Solutions.