PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Redwood Shores, CA, United States, 2014/06/30 - New Industry Leading Testing and Sensing Solutions Provider Improves Sales and Delivers a Superior Customer Experience with Oracle Configure, Price, and Quote Cloud - Oracle.com. NYSE, NASDAQ: ORCL
Traditional approaches to completing sales can be complicated, time consuming and ultimately produce inaccurate quotes. To meet sales demand and deliver a superior customer experience, MTS Systems Corporation deployed Oracle Configure, Price, and Quote (CPQ) Cloud, part of Oracle Cloud. With Oracle CPQ Cloud, MTS has streamlined its quote-to-cash process, increasing pricing, quoting and ordering efficiency.
• To support rapid sales growth, MTS Systems Corporation, a leading global supplier of test systems and position sensors, has deployed Oracle Configure, Price, and Quote (CPQ) Cloud, part of Oracle Cloud.
• MTS needed a solution to help optimize complex selling processes that would allow for faster sales cycles, improved margins and pricing discipline while delivering a greater customer experience.
• With Oracle CPQ Cloud, MTS has been able to increase its pricing, quoting and order efficiency by taking advantage of a comprehensive solution to manage the entire quote-to-cash process.
• By streamlining its opportunity-to-quote-to-order process globally, MTS is able to improve the customer experience by helping its sales staff, channels and customers find the right products through guided selling.
• The increased efficiency delivered by Oracle CPQ Cloud has also helped MTS improve customer relations by eliminating complicated and time consuming processes and giving sales staff more time to meet with customers and close orders.
• Additionally, by automating sales order and approval processes, Oracle CPQ has helped MTS accelerate the conversion of sales opportunities into orders with accurate configurations, prices, and professional quote output.
• MTS signed the multi-phase implementation agreement in May 2013. The project went live January 2014.
"With Oracle CPQ Cloud, we have eliminated time consuming and complex manual processes, enabling us to increase order, price and quote efficiency. The bottom line is that Oracle CPQ Cloud is streamlining our global sales process and delivering efficiencies and scalability needed to support our growth as we continue to add products to our solutions portfolio,” said Mark D. Losee, senior vice president and CIO, MTS Systems Corporation.
Oracle (oracle.com) engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Contact: Simon Jones, Blanc & Otus
P: +1 415-856-5155 - E: sjones[.]blancandotus.com.