ATEN International, the world-leading designer and manufacturer of advanced connectivity and management solutions, today announced its most comprehensive exhibit at Computex 2014, the largest ICT trade show in Asia (June 3-7, TWTC Hall 1, Booth #A0825a). Designed to showcase how ATEN’s products can support real-world applications, the booth will include four live demonstrations in commercial, industrial and home entertainment environments:
• Traffic Control Center with Real-Time Monitoring ATEN’s new VM1600 16x16 Modular Matrix Switch offers real-time control and advanced access to manage up to 16 video sources and 16 displays simultaneously through expandable I/O boards on a single chassis. The VM1600 is built-in with a unique Scaler functionality that video outputs can be scaled up or down to fit in variable screen layouts and arrangements, making it idea to integrate with video wall systems. To simulate a traffic control center, theVM1600 will be integrated with a 3x3 (nine screen) videowall that showsvarious traffic monitoring statuses and surveillancevideo sources.In the meanwhile, by usingKN1108v KVM over IP Switchin the traffic control installation, the on-duty staff can easily and remotely operate traffic control systemsfrom the control station.
• Post-Production MediaStudio Showcasing ATEN’s first KVM over IP extender product line, theKE6900/KE6940 DVI KVM over IP Extender and CL6700MW DVI Full HD LCD Console combine to support a post-production media studioenvironment. Together these solutions will show how users in a post-production studiocan perform various non-linear editing from a remote location. The KE6900/KE6940 is designed to deliver optimum flexibility when connecting, sharing, and controlling extended computer consoles from any location. The CL6700MW is ATEN’s first widescreen single rail LCD console featuring a 17.3” Full HD displaywith and integrated keyboard and touchpad in a 1U rack-mountable sliding housing.
• Green Energy Powering Complex Data Center Environments ATEN’s complete NRGence green energy product series will be integrated within a data center environment. The demonstration includes a rack display of entry-level, mid-range and high-level PDUs, new cooling and power systems (cabinet PDU, cabinet CDU and rack RDHx) and ATEN’s eco Sensors software. These products allow for “plug and play” power with intelligent energy management and eco-centric cooling.
• Home Entertainment& Gamepad Emulator Supporting a home entertainment environment, ATEN’s PHANTOM-S UC410 advanced gamepad emulator and VE829 5x2 HDMI Wireless Extender will be demonstrated in both a living room and study. The UC410 allows standardUSBkeyboard and mouse peripherals to mimic PS3, XBOX 360 and XBOX One console controllers, enabling gamers to operate FPS (First-Person Shooter) games with exceptional speed and front sight accuracy. The VE829 is ideal for multiple versatile environments, providing the capability to send full uncompressed HD 1080p and 3D content up to 30 meters to two HDMI displays from as many as five sources. Together these products provide a clutter free gaming experience that allows five-source switching for content sharing.
“Exhibiting at the biggest trade show in Asia and the second largest in the world, Computex offers an excellent opportunity to demonstrate how ATEN products support the unique and often complex environments of customers worldwide,” explained Kevin Chen, President of ATEN International. “This year, ATEN will launcha series of advanced solutions at Computex and demonstrate real-world applications across commercial and industrial environments as well as the home, which aim to deliver the best presentation of technological creativity and innovation to our worldwide buyers. This diverse mix of solutions perfectly meets the emerging market of cloud services and echoes the SmarTechtheme at this year’s show.”
In addition to the live demos, ATEN will showcase a full range of Professional A/V solutions at Computex 2014, including:
• HDMI Matrix Solution (VM5808H)
• HDBaseT Solution (VS1814T/VS1818T, VE812R, VE813, CE610)
• 4K2K Solution (VS182A/VS184A, VS0108HA, VE872/VE873)
• SDI / HDMI Converter(VC480, VC840, VS146, VC182, VC812)
• Optical Extender (VE892, CE690)
• Wall Plate Extender (VE156, VE606, VE806)
To fix an appointment with an ATEN representative at Computex 2014(Booth #A0825a), contact ATEN International (P: +886-2-8692-6789 / F: +886-2-8692-6577 - E: marketing[.]aten.com).
For 35 years ATEN International Co., Ltd (aten.com) has been the world’s leading manufacturer of connectivity and access management solutions. Offering integrated IT Infrastructure Access Management, Professional Audio/Video, and Energy Intelligence Power & Cooling Distribution System. ATEN solutions streamline the management of electronics in home, office, commercial, industrial, and enterprise environments with a portfolio of 320+ products distributed worldwide. ATEN has 400+ issued patents and an international R&D team that produces a steady stream of innovative solutions every year. ATEN’s consolidated sales for 2013 came to NT$4,572 million. Headquartered in Taiwan, ATEN International Co., Ltd. has subsidiaries in China, Japan, Korea, Belgium, the U.S., the U.K., and Russia; with R&D centers in Taiwan, China and Canada.