PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
NNovgorod, Russia, 2007/02/26 - APIC and Euro Expo CJSC inform that the International specialized climatic Exhibition "Climate World – 2007", will take place in Moscow, at the International Exhibition Center Crocus Expo, in exhibition halls Nos 2 and 3 of pavilion No 1, from March - Cli.
The Climate World – 2007 is the third international specialized exhibition, which covers the whole of the Russian climatic market – from climatic equipment suppliers to engineering and mounting companies. Russian companies producing various climatic equipment and leading world manufactures and their representatives on the Russian market of air conditioning, heating and ventilation are among the Exhibition participants. Russian regional companies, professionally working on climatic equipment and services markets, also take part in the Exhibition.
The object of the Exhibition is to promote the state-of-the-art engineering and technologies, to cultivate civilized business practices and fair competition principles, to further the stable development of Russian climatic market.
The main product lines and themes of the Climate World – 2007 Exhibition:
• Air conditioners (mobile, household, industrial, multi-zone);
• Ventilation and fans (household fans, ventilator units, air ducts etc.);
• Heaters (infrared heaters, fireplaces, halogen and carbon heaters, convectors, blast heaters etc.);
• Central air conditioning (central air-conditioning plants, fan coils, chillers, precision air conditioners etc.);
• Humidifying, dehumidifying, purification and ionization of air (air purifiers, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, ionizers,);
• Expendable materials and tools (materials for hermetical sealing and insulation, tools, piping etc.);
• Other products (water heaters, pumps, boilers, heated tower rails etc.);
• Industrial refrigeration;
• Clean room;
• Cooling boxes;
• Energy saving;
• Automation and building management systems;
• Norm-setting documents;
• Intelligent («smart») building.
We invite you to take part in the Exhibition all professionals of the Russian climatic market, their international and regional partners; building, designing, contracting and mounting companies; representatives of state, scientific and public institutions; potential buyers and customers, in fact, we invite all those interested in the latest achievements, developments and trends in the sphere of conditioning, ventilation and heating.
Conferences, seminars, round tables and other professional meetings will take place within the framework of the Exhibition.
Applications for participation shall be admitted till January 25, 2007.
March 13 – 11.00-18.00
March 14 – 10.00-18.00
March 15 – 10.00-18.00
March 16 – 10.00-16.00
We will be glad to see you among the Exhibition participants and we expect that it will save your time needed for search of new partners on Russian as well as on international market of climatic equipment.