Grandstream Networks, the leading manufacturer of IP voice/video telephony and video surveillance solutions, introduced today a revolutionary new IP Video Phone. The GXV3240 IP Video Phone for Android™ combines a cutting edge 6-line IP Video phone with the power of a multi-platform, multiparty HD video conferencing solution and the richness of the fast expanding Android apps ecosystem with full access to the hundreds of thousands of Google Play Store apps, including Microsoft Lync®, Skype™, Google Hangout™, GoToMeeting™ and Salesforce1™.
An industry leading IP video phone with multi-platform, multiparty HD videoconferencing capability and the power of the Android operating system, the GXV3240 offers Enterprises, SMBs, SOHOs, and mobile workers:
• 6-lines, 6 SIP accounts with support of 11 native languages;
• 4.3” capacitive touch screen for a tremendous user experience;
• Android operating system 4.2 with full access to the hundreds of thousands of Android Apps in Google Play Store;
• Dual Gigabit network ports with Power over Ethernet (PoE), integrated Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n);
• Integrated Bluetooth for easy data exchange, call transferring with iPhone or Android mobile phones as well as use of Bluetooth headsets;
• Advanced Megapixel CMOS camera supporting crystal-clear HD (720p) video calls using Grandstream’s SIP based free IPVideoTalk or any of the 3rd party video calling apps in the Google Play Store, such as Microsoft Lync 2013 and SKYPE;
• Supports up to 4 GXP2200 Extension Modules for easy fingertip access to up to 160 contacts;
• Full support for all major SIP-based IP PBX/softswitch/IMS platforms such as Broadsoft, Metaswitch, Asterisk, Elastix, etc.
• Auto-provisioning using the Auto-Discovery and Zero-Configuration option built into Grandstream’s UCM6100 series IP PBX Appliance.
“We are very excited to announce the new GXV3240 IP video phone at a time when our worldwide customers and partners are looking for a versatile and affordable desktop video communication solution that will support and interoperate with various popular video conference applications/services currently in the market” said David Li, CEO of Grandstream Networks. “The GXV3240 for Android supports all of the major video telephony standards and popular video applications such as open SIP, Skype, Microsoft LYNC, and Google Hangouts out of the box, offering a tremendous user experience, broad interoperability with various popular video application services and unlimited customization possibilities.”
Vertical industry businesses, such as retail, hospitality, manufacturing, security surveillance, and healthcare, can use Grandstreams SDK along with Google’s API to easily create and deploy advanced custom Android business applications on their IP phone for enhanced communications, security, as well as better productivity and customer service.
Upcoming GXV3240 Introduction Webinars
Grandstream will hold the following two GXV3240 Webinars:
• Wednesday, June 11 9:30am EST
• Wednesday, June 11 3:30pm EST
Pricing and Availability
The GXV3240 IP Video Phone for Android is generally available for purchase now through Grandstream’s worldwide distribution channels at a list price of US $219.
About GRANDSTREAM NETWORKS
Founded in 2002, Grandstream Networks (grandstream.com) is the leading manufacturer of IP voice/video telephony and video surveillance solutions. Grandstream serves the SMB and consumer markets with innovative products that lower communication costs, increase security protection, and enhance productivity. Our open standard SIP-based products offer broad interoperability in the industry, unrivaled features, flexibility, and price-performance competitiveness.